Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Is anyone else tired of Gaga's look this year?

The Surrealist

Featured Posts

The Surrealist

This is a slightly annoyed opinion about Gaga's fashion this year. I'm not trying to be mean. Just a personal fashion opinion.

We only had the brown wig this year which she wore on two days while she was recording with the amazing outfits she wore on that days. And the Outfit she wore on Variety was amazing, too. Maybe the Oscars pantsuit as well, but that's it. .

And for the rest of the year she has this hairstyle which is getting on my nerves:

003.jpg

DON'T BLEACH YOUR HAIR, GAGA, WE LOVE YOUR DARK HAIR.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kabirartfling

Lmao i agree to some extent but if she gives us all the good stuff now, we will have nothing to stan about during the LG5 era!

Also i loved the short orange hair :green:

Give your love to me

PMKKARDASHiAN

Meh. I've enjoyed her 90s grungy throwback, but gaga hasn't been visually appealing to me in years, aside from the 2015 Oscars 

not really, because she had some great hair,

she returned to brunette for a while, until she changed to short blonde hair :saladga:

The Surrealist
2 hours ago, iAstroLeo said:

Get a hobby or something :awkney:  

I have a hobby which is drawing Gaga and making hit threads on this cult site. :sis:

Harry

Just like any other year, some looks I like and some I don't. She's in-between eras so I'm sure the fashion will be back in full force once LG5 finally happens.

Didymus

Very hit and miss for sure. But nothing really new there, I've felt that way since 2011.

But I guess the collection of misses is getting more boring than ugly, which concerns me lol

Stewful2929
11 minutes ago, Sycamore said:

This is a rant about Gaga's fashion choices this year.

We only had the brown wig this year which she wore on two days while she was recording with the amazing outfits she wore on that days. And the Outfit she wore on Variety was amazing, too. Maybe the Oscars pantsuit as well, but that's it. 

The 2 red wigs in February looked horrifying and the Donatella wig is annoying, too.

And for the rest of the year she has this hairstyle which is getting on my nerves:

003.jpg

End of rant: DON'T BLEACH YOUR HAIR, GAGA, WE LOVE YOUR DARK HAIR.

I'm fine with whatever she wants to wear, or look like, her choice. I was mostly however shocked at her wearing ripped jeans to the Mayors thing.... I mean..... 

LaMaisonGaga

No and I love reporting about every outfit of hers :gaycat: 

lamaisongaga.com

QueenGaga

I really loved Gaga's brown. It was her most beautiful look this year and I honestly wish she would go back to dark colored hair. :diane: I think even these looks are fine. I don't like the short hair a lot but it's fine.

P.S It's Gaga's choice, she can where whatever she wants :grr:

Archived