💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Can one LG5 single hit 1billion views?

OBEY

Featured Posts

OBEY

With more and more songs having 1 billion views lately (Love Me Like You Do, Hello, Blank Space, Dark Horse, Thinking Out Loud, Roar, Sorry, What Do U Mean...)

Could Gaga possibly get a 1 billion views video with her next era? Or will Bad Romance reach 1 billion before any of her old/new singles? :diane: 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagajandro25
2 minutes ago, OBEY said:

With more and more songs having 1 billion views lately (Love Me Like You Do, Hello, Blank Space, Dark Hose, Thinking Out Loud, Roar, Sorry, What Do U Mean...)

Could Gaga possibly get a 1 billion views video with her next era? Or will Bad Romance reach 1 billion before any of her old/new singles? :diane: 

I think quite easily, new videos are hitting 100 million views in like a week now :rip: 

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

dannydevito

GUY will reach 1B before the release of the lead. Bookmark me.

Play it so we can get there faster xoxo

kabirartfling

There are more hungry teens online now, internet access is also so easy that almost anyone can use it to entertain themselfs....so if the song has mass appeal, it will indeed gain 1 billion views in about 6 to 7 months!

Give your love to me

Yuuri

It depends. LMLYD had massive promotion since it was from a hit movie, Adele is Adele, Justin is a hot douche, Katy has bewbs. It can get 1 billiom views but her best work has only around 700 million. Plus Gaga doesn't have the strongest YouTube impact.

Jinzo

if it's creative and catchy like bad romance yes...because we all know gaga is not that popular with streaming anymore, it all depends on how short the video is and the beat...it has to be good :happy: so let's pray

DeleteMyAccount

As long as it's not 20 min long. haha

I'm sure a new single could hit that mark though. 

Reality

If the song is as well received as those mentioned in the OP, then possibly. A video is great, but the song will make or break if the video will flop or not. If the song flops, then the video will too, even if the video itself is fantastic 

I mean, look at G.U.Y., the video is above and beyond and truly amazing, but the song didn't do as well as we all would have hoped, so the video essentially flopped. 

🃏🖤👹

GagasFilthyPop
17 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

If the song is as well received as those mentioned in the OP, then possibly. A video is great, but the song will make or break if the video will flop or not. If the song flops, then the video will too, even if the video itself is fantastic 

I mean, look at G.U.Y., the video is above and beyond and truly amazing, but the song didn't do as well as we all would have hoped, so the video essentially flopped. 

But, how could it? MTV had been airing that music video for over a year after it's release in the mornings.

"We could be caught, we're both convicted criminals of thought."

LanasNerfGun
1 hour ago, dannydevito said:

GUY will reach 1B before the release of the lead. Bookmark me.

Play it so we can get there faster xoxo

Mess at the comments always being flooded with minecraft stans :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

Archived