💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

UK: Adele's 25 heading back to #1

Loyalty

Featured Posts

Loyalty

adele-glastonbury-2016-rex.jpg&width=796

She owned Glastonbury's Pyramid Stage last Saturday, and now Adele is set to dominate this week's Official Albums Chart once again.

All three of the singer's albums have seen a huge boost in sales since her show stopping performance at the festival, with her latest effort 25  leaping 13 places to Number 1 on today's Official Chart Update with sales increasing 176% compared to the same period last week. The record is also enjoying an uplift after it was released on streaming services including Spotify and Apple Music last Friday (June 24). 

If it holds on to its current position, 25 will log its 13th week at the summit this Friday. Check out the album's full, week-by-week run on the Official Chart here. 

Meanwhile, the superstar's second album 21 vaults 58 places to Number 9, and her debut collection 19 looks set to re-enter the Top 40 for the first time in six months, currently at 13. 

Source

Kulture Kiari
7 minutes ago, Britney Spears said:

bored of her success

Jealousy and harsh comments will not make you succeed. At least, her seems organic, not forced down your throat like Taylor's. 

24 minutes ago, RubberHeartt said:

Jealousy and harsh comments will not make you succeed. At least, her seems organic, not forced down your throat like Taylor's. 

bbtrash.gif calm down

Fiona Apple
28 minutes ago, RubberHeartt said:

I was kidding lmao chill :D But she definitely is overrated AF. 25 isn't even that good,just an average album with basic-good songs. Imo 1989 is at least a good album

Btw I am already successful 

River

they need to do an Adelexit..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Kulture Kiari
23 minutes ago, Britney Spears said:

I was kidding lmao chill :D But she definitely is overrated AF. 25 isn't even that good,just an average album with basic-good songs. Imo 1989 is at least a good album

Everyone is successful in their own way because you were born this way. 

Mister Gaga
29 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

UK eats up every sh*t Adele serves them :madge:

Adele doesn't serve ****. She serves quality, and you'll DEAL

MaryJaneHolland
20 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

Adele doesn't serve ****. She serves quality, and you'll DEAL

the point was that even if she releases poo as a single it'll go 9X platinum in UK

nobody3089
1 hour ago, Britney Spears said:

1989 a good album?!!! Lieeesssss

Fiona Apple
13 minutes ago, nobody3089 said:

1989 a good album?!!! Lieeesssss

It is a very good album :D 

Fiona Apple
1 hour ago, RubberHeartt said:

Everyone is successful in their own way because you were born this way. 

No I am successful because I work hard :emma:

Archived