đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga Blacklisted by China

Music

Featured Posts

Music

After her meeting with His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama, Lady Gaga has been blacklisted by Government of China. According to Next Media, Publicity Department of China have issued an "important and imperative" ban on Lady Gaga's music and Lady Gaga related content on all media outlets in China. The ban from Government of China stated: "We need to fight against any propaganda fanning the flames of Tibet independence movement."

Lady Gaga has been blacklisted by the Chinese Government for previous music releases; in 2011 for Born This Way and in 2013 for ARTPOP.

Source: http://hk.apple.nextmedia.com/realtime/china/20160627/55283096

Spoiler

Google Translated:
American pop star Lady Gaga shares her perspectives of humanity with exiled Tibetan spiritual leader Dalai Lama, angering the Chinese government.
Propaganda, SARFT and other network offices have issued an important and imperative instruction ban on Lady Gaga, requiring all mainland media and any form of possible exposure of the star instantly stop playback and remove all the works of Lady Gaga, stating: "must unequivocally and Tibetan separatist forces to fight, followed by China central Television, Global Times, People's Daily and other central media reports and comments."

It is reported that Lady Gaga's Instagram post of her and the Dalai Lama quoted the words, "to make the world go round, it is necessary to hope" (Hope is essential to keep the world going), and therefore anti-Chinese fans also face in Lady Gaga's Instagram message scolded, called Gaga too disappoint them, told her not to go to China later, someone asked: "Gaga, do you know who he is he is attempting to split China's people, is tantamount to ISIS terrorist molecular!" A Chinese fan said: "I really like your songs, but not before the national idol, bye!" Lady Gaga's Taiwanese fans to be outdone, Internet message behind, did not expect to power the fans enraged, crazy diatribe: "Taiwan independence dog ! Please do not use Chinese, Traditional Chinese people," also wrote: "Taiwanese first giant panda gave us" China crazy pink crazy irrational behavior, people insight into their fragile glass heart again. Statistics show that in 2011, China Wenhua Bu once safeguard China's national cultural security grounds, ordered the ban large number of foreign artists, which also includes Lady Gaga.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kabirartfling

Oh please! china, jakarta/indonasia, russia, you all can SUCK IT :fthis::fthis::fthis:

She doesnt need your permission to live her life.

Give your love to me

PartySick
4 minutes ago, Music said:

"We need to fight against any propaganda fanning the flames of Tibet independence movement."

Seriously, someone please tell me why they're so opposed to Tibet's freedom :duck:

Can we all nod, get high with the enemy, test our stamina, all that good stuff? :( I feel bad for Chinese Monsters...

đź–¤

I still don't get the Tibet vs. China thing. Sure, it wouldn't be the best thing to happen to China's economy, but other than that what's wrong with Tibet breaking free? I'm genuinely interested because this isn't the first time the Chinese government is shutting people down. :duck:

kvnrp

All those Partynauseous references in this thread :green:

But whatever makes the higherups in China happy I guess. A shame, really.  

Getting mad at her for talking kindness, how kind of them, the talk wasnt even about the Tibet, sorry for chinese monsters, but fudge their country

PartySick
1 minute ago, Ibo said:

I still don't get the Tibet vs. China thing. Sure, it wouldn't be the best thing to happen to China's economy, but other than that what's wrong with Tibet breaking free? I'm genuinely interested because this isn't the first time the Chinese government is shutting people down. :duck:

Literally :duck: just keeping an entire country (possible country?) hostage like that...it seems so wrong...of course, I'm very ignorant on the issue so feel free to school me. I also can't understand a government blacklisting a pop star or really anyone for that matter. Let your citizens make their own informed opinions instead of dictating and controlling everything :smh:

1 minute ago, kvnrp said:

All those Partynauseous references in this thread :green:

I'm entitled to it, it's my name :green: kinda :green:

đź–¤

Checkers

I'm proud of Gaga for taking the risk of losing China's support for the sake of spreading kindness and trying to make the world more united. I can't think of any other artist that would do that. :wub:

littlepotter

I lol'ed. Like Gaga needs validation from ****ing China. Chinese monsters, I'm sorry :( At least now you have a valid excuse for downloading her music illegaly :poot:

chaeri pls

monketsharona

I feel sorry for her millions fans there who won't have the chance to see or listen to her again.

Gagaloth

Couldn't care less about China and the Chinese tbh. I know they're big global players and what not, but they still fly very far under my radar and simply don't matter to me at all, so ....

Archived