💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

SIA- CHEAP THRILLS TO HIT #1 ON HOT 100

JAMES1993

Featured Posts

JAMES1993

Do you think she has a chance to have her first number oneI. I noticed on the Canadian hot 100 its already #1. And usually canada and the US have the same hot 100, what I mean by that is whatever is number one in Canada usually is number one in the US. Songs seem to chart the same here and there. I know cheap thrills has been out for a while, but its a sleeper hit just like Gagas Just Dance was. And the album has rose quickly on the billboard 200. Cheap Thrills is her second solo top 10 hit, its currently number 8. Most other country's it has hit number one, or two or three on the chart. I highly believe it'll be at least within the top 3. Hopefully number one idc if its just for one week. She deserves it. This Is Acting is an amazing album. I hope she puts out another single while her momentum is rising, I think Upstoppable, House On Fire or Move Your Body are the best choices. Preferably Move Your Body, its my favorite such a bop. 

Recognizing the chaotic, fractal nature of our world can give us new insight, power, and wisdom. -Chaos Theory

Mister Gaga

If it keeps playing like now, Top 3 is kinda on lock. TIWYCF is the main threat and CSTF is still very strong. Panda and One Dance are slowly decreasing, so she has a shot :excited2:

venusian

change the title fatass

anyways it better be a #1 hit

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

JAMES1993
9 minutes ago, Yo GagaGaga said:

hopefully not the Sean Paul version, it kinda ruins the song imo 

I dont like the seal paul version, the solo one is the best

Recognizing the chaotic, fractal nature of our world can give us new insight, power, and wisdom. -Chaos Theory

JAMES1993
7 minutes ago, Majora said:

Kiss It Better will snatch the #1

Thats funny kiss it better will leave the hot 100 within the next week or two

SirLudicopro
14 minutes ago, Majora said:

Kiss It Better will snatch the #1

I wish :toofunny:

7 minutes ago, JAMES1993 said:

Thats funny kiss it better will leave the hot 100 within the next week or two

Don't diss good sis KIB, she may have her ups and downs but she's staying in that top 100.

Koreku

It'll definitely be top 5. Don't know about number 1 tho. 

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

GloZell Green

Nooo I thought it was actually happening. But I hope it does, she deserves it.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

TheFame Monster

It's currently number 2 on US iTunes combined and is consistently gaining 2.0M+ AI everyday on radio!!!

memomemome

I have high hopes... it won't soon since drake streaming number is still huge... Dang :/
about 3-4 weeks maybe.
but I can see it may if it still rising and rising...

Stephen

I love this song. Sean Paul really completes it imo. It's so much fun. 

Archived