💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Gaga joins the War

TCHIKITAH

Featured Posts

TCHIKITAH

tumblr_lg2faf2KsF1qgcl9ko1_500.png

"Jack White, Beck and Lady Gaga are among the latest musicians who have signed a petition aiming to stop YouTube from hosting copyrighted material.

Dozens of musicians and many record labels are seeking reform to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act in the US. Currently, it allows sites such as YouTube to host any music and videos posted by users, providing they comply with requests from artists to remove the material if they protest."
Read more at via:

http://www.nme.com/news/various-artists/94393

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Flippy

Omg... :neyde::saladga:

I guess. 

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Thomas P

FML. SMH. NAH.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

LePetitGAGABLover

VERY CONTRADICTING OF HERSELF:fthis:. Just because Gaga is my fave doesn't mean I will let this slide. What happen to "Music Not The Bling". I guess that money-hungry white devil was a terrible influence on her.:diane:

BLACKOUTbritney
Just now, LePetitMonstr said:

Disgusting. Just because Gaga is my fav doesn't mean I will let this slide. What happen to Music Not The Bling. 

Gaga loves to contradict herself lmao

Although I'm not a fan of this, calling it disgusting is sooo overly dramatic :diane:

LePetitGAGABLover
Just now, BLACKOUTbritney said:

Gaga loves to contradict herself lmao

Although I'm not a fan of this, calling it disgusting is sooo overly dramatic :diane:

Let me change it real quick before I get a WP

Thomas P

K but seriously tho I'm not sure what it means. Like what I got was that essentially nothing is allowed without them being payed **** tons of money. U can't put the song in a video in the background, u can't cover songs by changing them and then singing them yourself, etc.

All I know is that it's stupid. This is not up and coming musicians, because they know that they benefit from YouTube. This is big artists that are payed in the tens of millions, and their just mad cuz they want more money. Yes I feel bad that they aren't getting payed as much as they used to, but this is just too much.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

MonsterVlad

Oh.... my.... god.... :saladga:
So delete all your music videos from youtube :duck:
Music not the bling :rip:

thatfoxyfeeling

Would this be Gaga or her label? I don't get her anymore, like who the **** are you and what have you done with Gaga :duck:

LePetitGAGABLover
Just now, JamesFox said:

Would this be Gaga or her label? I don't get her anymore, like who the **** are you and what have you done with Gaga :duck:

The accuracy of this post is really troubling. :ph34r:

Antonio

inb4 Gaga deletes TEOG when it was so close to 100M:rip:

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

LaMaisonGaga
1 minute ago, JamesFox said:

Exactly. Where's Lady Gaga? Who's this green juice drinking horse riding jeans wearing random Malibu girl idk?

lamaisongaga.com

Admin
14 minutes ago, LePetitMonstr said:

VERY CONTRADICTING OF HERSELF

I don't see anything contradicting what she's said in the past. "Music not the bling" doesn't mean she shouldn't get paid for her work.

Archived