💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Why is 'Breathe In, Breathe Out' so underrated?

GagasFilthyPop

Featured Posts

GagasFilthyPop
9 minutes ago, Prismatic said:

Talent always win. 

In Jepsus I pray. 

Is she that Call Me Maybe girl?

"We could be caught, we're both convicted criminals of thought."

Prismatic
4 minutes ago, GagasFilthyPop said:

Isn't she that Call Me Maybe girl?

Yes. But Carslay has evolved as an artist ever since. And there's a reason why the critics gave her a 78. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

DiscoStyx
52 minutes ago, GagasFilthyPop said:

Her lead and only single off that album, 'Sparks' redefined pop music to the point where Gaga had to push her album back in fear for this Queen of Pop.

You can't deny this had all the pop girls, including Gaga, shook from returning to the pop scene. She is serving some beautiful visuals in this music video.

This can be proven by the fact that Anti and Lemonade mostly being an R&B album and Gaga and Katy not releasing an album yet to recover from the slayage of this album.

the album that changed pop music

giphy.gif

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

light.up.the.dark

The album is good. Its has good vibes, good songs and good production... The thing is that the promotion was terrible.. Or actaully, none. So that why its underperformed... Without promotion, its hard for an artist that was 8  years on a music-break.

ItsTommyBitch
25 minutes ago, Miel said:

Wait lol what's with the commotion of E MO TION?

Not that I mind because that was a damn good album. One of the best in 2015 that the world literally slept on.

Im not sure how to respond to this :neyde: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Miel
56 minutes ago, ItsTommyBitch said:

Im not sure how to respond to this :neyde: 

I don't even know what I meant by that other than my OT praise of E MO TION :neyde:

3 points in and ready for more

christinahoney

Just FYI her song "Little Lies" is a cover song. The original, far superior version, is by Fleetwood Mac.

Anyway I can't tell if this topic is being sarcastic or not?

Brian Ryan

The album was forgettable. I liked it, but I prefer Dignity and Metamorphosis. The songs are just meaningless on the majority of the album. It didn't seem like she had the same passion as before... I hope she does not stop music, but then again I have my memories. I did love a couple of this songs. I forgot about Sparks even though I love it.

• 2 months later...

She felt 3 years too late both sonically and visually speaking, if she'd done this in 2012 I think she would've been right up there with Carly Rae. And I think they both make equally boring bubblegum tween nothingness that everyone seems to eat up with a spoon so.

Archived