💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Why is 'Breathe In, Breathe Out' so underrated?

GagasFilthyPop

Featured Posts

GagasFilthyPop

For some of you who don't know, the true queen of the gays and pop, Hilary Duff, had released another Grammy-worthy album.

This album is literally the best album since ARTPOP.

I don't understand why the album didn't perform as successful as other pop masterpieces.

Her lead and only single off that album, 'Sparks' (I'm not counting the previous two folk singles because she didn't include it in most versions of the album), redefined pop music to the point where Gaga had to push her album back in fear for this Queen of Pop.

Sparks debuted at #93 on the US Billboard Hot 100 charts and peaked at #6 on the US Billboard Dance Club Songs charts.

Two of it's accompanying music videos hasn't become VEVO certified yet after a year of release.

You can't deny this had all the pop girls, including Gaga, shook from returning to the pop scene. She is serving some beautiful visuals in this music video.

This can be proven by the fact that Anti and Lemonade mostly being an R&B album and Gaga and Katy not releasing an album yet to recover from the slayage of this album.

Even though she didn't really promote the album or it's proper lead single properly, the album only debuted at #5 on the US Billboard 200 chart, having first week sales of 39,000 copies. It was more underrated than E•MO•TION last year.

There were too many single-worthy singles that were left unpromoted. 'One In A Million', 'Confetti', 'Arms Around A Memory', and 'Night Like This' should've been singles.

Lucky for them, Hilary Duff had parted ways with her record label this year, to give them a chance.

For an album full of diverse bops, why didn't it perform better than it did?

It's the best album of 2015. No album hasn't topped this. Don't fight me at this.

Yes, this is promo for the album that changed pop music because someone has to. Buy and stream the album ladies.:firega:

"We could be caught, we're both convicted criminals of thought."

Prismatic

"Best album since AP" not when there's Auntie, Lemonslayde, Dangerous Henny and Emotionslay. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Andrew Warhola

I gave it a listen when it came out, even though I was reluctant at first, because that original version of the Sparks video is an insult to anyone who has been following your career and prevented you from becoming the flash in the pan you were destined to be. And then have the nerve to call the next version "Fan Demanded" is just pushing it. The lead was mediocre and other than jumping on the already fading trend of "whistling" there's nothing memorable about it. I have however listened to "My Kind" a couple of times, it's a fun song. I can't remember the rest of the album.

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

Noah

I agree, one of the best Albums of 2015.

Clean and crisp pop production, amazing thoughts onto the visuals. 

It's Hilary fault though, she didn't promote her music too much because being a mom is more important for her, which is understandable, but, If she doesn't put full energy into the music, no one will b u y it.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

JustAnotherDay

She's never was that big on chart performance, her highest charting sing peaked at 24 and she only has 3 top 40 songs, plus she took an 8 year break and didn't do any promotion, a song isn't going to be successful, no matter how good, if you don't work to promote it so people can hear it. 

was NickARTPOP

ItsTommyBitch

It's a good pop album, but I don't think its underrated, it was overshadowed and rightfuly so by EMOTION. There wer tons of threads on here and ATRL and elsewhere comparing the two and pretty unanimously EMOTION won :emma:

I still enjoy it though, both Hillary and Carly have some of the best voices for pop music imo.

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

August Blue

I miss her and selena and everyone else who switched careers like this .. Why be a flop singer when you can be a great actress :emma: 

GagasFilthyPop
9 minutes ago, UK Monster said:

Is Hillary Duff the girl from lizzie mcguire

Yes, she's the girl that had one of the most iconic pop culture moments of the century when she was only 15 years old.

"We could be caught, we're both convicted criminals of thought."

AlexanderLevi2

It was an ok album. I much prefer Emotion :giveup:

Currently listening to Joanne

Breathe in, breathe out I say a little prayer how the gods above could be so unfair :diane:

kabirartfling

She is better off in acting, younger season 4 is coming :giveup:

Give your love to me

Prismatic
17 minutes ago, ItsTommyBitch said:

It's a good pop album, but I don't think its underrated, it was overshadowed and rightfuly so by EMOTION. There wer tons of threads on here and ATRL and elsewhere comparing the two and pretty unanimously EMOTION won :emma:

I still enjoy it though, both Hillary and Carly have some of the best voices for pop music imo.

Talent always win. 

In Jepsus I pray. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Miel

Decent album, nothing too spectacular about it. But, it's fun and clean and simple, which is still commendable. Sparks and My Kind are good listens, also.

6 minutes ago, AlexanderLevi2 said:

It was an ok album. I much prefer Emotion :giveup:

19 minutes ago, ItsTommyBitch said:

Wait lol what's with the commotion of E MO TION?

Not that I mind because that was a damn good album. One of the best in 2015 that the world literally slept on.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived