RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 2  

116 members have voted

1. 1. Which Queen are you rooting for?

• #TeamAlaska
    • #TeamDetox
    • #TeamKatya
    • #TeamRoxxxyAndrews

Featured Posts

I was one of the people who turned on Alaska after last week and went full #TeamKatya, and Katya has always been one of my favorite queens.

But honestly, Alaska was by far the most deserving person for the title. Even before the season started, most people knew she would win just because of what she's made of herself since season 5. Yes, the brattish behavior was extremely childish and off-putting, but it is what it is.

She had the most wins, the biggest fanbase (prior to the backlash last week), and the highest prospects before even entering the competition. Her win was fair and by the numbers, even if I, and many others, grew to love Katya more.

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Alaska is getting a fcking Slytherin tattoo lmao, she turned your hate into jokes. :sharon:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD

Reunion episode is on 27th :applause:

Teaser:

So excited to see them have some kiki :D

PerfectGypsy

I didn't want Alaska to win after her hissy fit, and that annoying voiiiiiiice. I wanted to Katya to win, but most of all I felt Alysa should have won! I can't believe she got thrown off because Detox wanted to keep her friends in.

Pharamon
7 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Alaska is getting a fcking Slytherin tattoo lmao, she turned your hate into jokes. :sharon:

ehhh I don't think she shouldve won ... of course she was slaying MOST of the looks...but detox and katya were on a completely new higher level of creativity

RAMROD
9 minutes ago, Skrill said:

ehhh I don't think she shouldve won ... of course she was slaying MOST of the looks...but detox and katya were on a completely new higher level of creativity

Nah man, disagreed, she won fairly. She won the most challenges out of the other girls. :D

Stephen

Anyone have a stream for tonight? The guy who runs the stream in the OP isnt doing it tonight :/ 

Interlude
39 minutes ago, Steve Nasty said:

Anyone have a stream for tonight? The guy who runs the stream in the OP isnt doing it tonight :/ 

Hope you were able to find one but incase not! https://www.periscope.tv/w/1vAxRXpRQnyGl

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Tbh that reunion was literally so lackluster. Not my fave tbh.

Phi Phi should've been there to really stir the pot.

RAMROD

The reunion is alright, it clears the air for many Queens, so personally i think that works.

Archived