• #TeamDetox
    • #TeamKatya
    • #TeamRoxxxyAndrews

Featured Posts

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JesseBabe

I really like this! I never watched the first season of All Stars so I can't comment on that. I personally, forgot a lot about the drama between some of the older drag queens during their seasons, so when they're talking in interviews about wanting to "prove to people", I'm like what are you even talking about :toofunny:? Never been a fan of Coco or Phi Phi, so I don't really care if they're on the show for very long or not. I love Adore, but the first episode had me scratching my head. The top 3 of her season was everything, and she made it so close, it's weird to see her in this position and so emotional. I also love Tatiana, she was one of my favorites back in her season so getting to see her back looking so fierce and slaying melts my heart. I also forgot how much I loved Detox's personality :wub:.

Fantina
Just now, JesseBabe said:

I really like this! I never watched the first season of All Stars so I can't comment on that. I personally, forgot a lot about the drama between some of the older drag queens during their seasons, so when they're talking in interviews about wanting to "prove to people", I'm like what are you even talking about :toofunny:? Never been a fan of Coco or Phi Phi, so I don't really care if they're on the show for very long or not. I love Adore, but the first episode had me scratching my head. The top 3 of her season was everything, and she made it so close, it's weird to see her in this position and so emotional. I also love Tatiana, she was one of my favorites back in her season so getting to see her back looking so fierce and slaying melts my heart. I also forgot how much I loved Detox's personality :wub:.

Don't even watch AS 1,it was a mess even though one of my favorites won.

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

Phantomhive
On 8/28/2016 at 5:04 AM, BurqaSwg said:

this is so funny 😭

GUNVSjD.gif

I was so excited when they mentioned the talent she was showcasing was "dancing" because I know she's a great dancer... but then this happened. :air:

In I fly on wings of winter.

I tried contacting some streaming sites to update their VH1 Streams... let's pray it works!

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

7 hours ago, BurqaSwg said:
  Hide contents

_HSaCqAzWdvQ-1DeRnFfzEzDPOm8LHZs9FgY4rv0

omg Katya doing BjÜrk :sharon:

Slayyy. I wonder who Ginder and Tatianna will do since their snatch game impresonations were kind of perfect.

BurqaSwg
15 minutes ago, mic said:

Slayyy. I wonder who Ginder and Tatianna will do since their snatch game impresonations were kind of perfect.

on reddit, there's spoilers about Ginger's character, I don't remember it

Fantina
40 minutes ago, mic said:

Spoiler

Ginger will be doing Tammy Faye

5 minutes ago, Fantina said:

Here is some interesting tea if you want to check out(Warning:Possible Spoilers)

https://www.reddit.com/r/rupaulsdragrace/comments/4zf9zi/before_as2_starts_do_you_believe_the_spoilers/d6vc47o

The actual post asking the question, was made by me :sis: 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Fantina
3 minutes ago, Noah said:

The actual post asking the question, was made by me :sis: 

I would actually be thrilled if 

Spoiler

Phi Phi does this well

And if

Spoiler

Alyssa goes to the Top 3

Fantina

But i have seen in the newer posts that something happens in episode 6,and idk if we should believe that.Have you seen that @Noah?

Archived