Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Are you OK with Gaga singing only her #1s+Bad Romance on LG5 Tour?

VersaceKing

Featured Posts

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Batwings
8 minutes ago, AlexanderLevi2 said:

I'm sure she will do Just Dance till the last tour. Whether it's the original or a piano version. I hope she incorporates some of the fan faves throughout the next coming tour. I need Judas, DWUW, DITD :giveup:

I have a feeling that Just Dance will become her version of Madonna's Holiday, the song that gets peformed on every single tour.

Realistically speaking, we all know that she's going to have to start cutting some of her previous hits at some point, and I'm fine with that. I'd actually prefer hearing some of the fan favorites over the older hits.

Luxe Ford

I am pretty sure that the Gaga we'll see on tour for LG5 will be a quite different persona than the one(s)  we have learned to expect so far. Whatever it will be, it will be phantasmagorical!

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

Fiona Apple

She must at least perform her 3 #1s,Bad Romance,Applause (and 2-3 more songs from BTW-ARTPOP).

Antonio

She has to perform Paparazzi :ohno:

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Lucas

If the album is amazing I don't mind, let's see the performances (that could be visually so interesting if the song is cryptic or idk & could show us Gaga's vision of the song) of new songs instead of old songs

DrKindnessKunt1999
27 minutes ago, Marjol said:

She did it with Artrave but I'm not sure if she will next time. Apart from hits, a concert also relies on fan favourites and ARTPOP and BTW are very heavy on those, so I do expect some. Also some of her hits might sound very different live, she hinted this somewhere in an interview I believe, that's she wants to have more freedom with that.

Do you remember which interview it was??

Gagadonna

All I want is: 

Poker Face

Bad Romance

Applause

The rest, if she provides us with awesome songs with original performances, I don't care :) 

AnglerfishbraBENUS
33 minutes ago, etron said:

She only has three #1s though. I except a bit more than that. (Unless you mean the pop charts.)

My ideal would be:

Just Dance

Poker Face

Paparazzi

Bad Romance

Telephone

The Edge of Glory

Applause

I have a feeling she will snub BTW and ARTPOP though. For all we know, she might snub all her old music and just do jazz songs. :saladga:

I'd love a solo jazz tour

London GUY

Just Dance

Paparazzi 

Bad Romance 

Alejandro

BTW

TEOG

Yoü and I

Applause

DWUW 

(Poker Face performed like TEOG at the ArtRave, Telephone like Partynauseous, dancers perform whilst she changes, LoveGame incorporated into the sexiest song on LG5)

REPLAY

Sizzily

It just depends on how many songs are on LG5. I don't want new songs to be replaced by old songs on the tour. And not here for a Mary Jane Holland shortening mess again.

One Banned Boi

Archived