💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Are you OK with Gaga singing only her #1s+Bad Romance on LG5 Tour?

VersaceKing

Featured Posts

VersaceKing

Gaga has performed her greatest hits for every tour now, leading to being exhausted playing them probably. Will you be OK if Gaga performs all her songs from LG5 and her #1s+Bad Romance only for the GA? 

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teri Hatcher

hell no

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

CakeLikeLG

no, there must be a at least one song from ARTPOP

live each day like Gaga might drop an album

ARTPOPisaChoice

I think she'd keep Gypsy too? Hopefully

Hands up to the sky 🌧 I’ll be your galaxy 🌌

AlexanderLevi2

I'm sure she will do Just Dance till the last tour. Whether it's the original or a piano version. I hope she incorporates some of the fan faves throughout the next coming tour. I need Judas, DWUW, DITD :giveup:

Currently listening to Joanne

Swan Heart

Speechless, ARTPOP (ala The Tonight Show)..

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Slayer

She only has three #1s though. I except a bit more than that. (Unless you mean the pop charts.)

My ideal would be:

Just Dance

Poker Face

Paparazzi

Bad Romance

Telephone

The Edge of Glory

Applause

I have a feeling she will snub BTW and ARTPOP though. For all we know, she might snub all her old music and just do jazz songs. :saladga:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Teri Hatcher

Wheres Aura

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

Luxe Ford

Nooo! Whatever direction she decides to steer her career, I'm looking forward to performances of new music. Her i-tunes concert was so great because she only gave us new experiences. Ok, ARTPOP didn't come as such a surprise on relrase, but, to me, it was such an artistic expression. 

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

Bad Monster Kid

I'm gonna need to witness A full version of Judas live before I die....so NO. 

Fernster7

No, I don't really like Born This Way and I would prefer Paparazzi. And she should do a reworked version of Just Dance and a short version of Poker Face.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Schwerk

She did it with Artrave but I'm not sure if she will next time. Apart from hits, a concert also relies on fan favourites and Artpop and BTW are very heavy on those, so I do expect some. Also some of her hits might sound very different live, she hinted this somewhere in an interview I believe, that's she wants to have more freedom with that.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

The Surrealist

I hope she won't sing more than 8-10 old songs. She should focus on new things.

Archived