Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Are you OK with Gaga singing only her #1s+Bad Romance on LG5 Tour?

VersaceKing

Featured Posts

Economy
On July 9, 2016 at 10:18 PM, donutellha said:

honestly I just want the good singles

Thats subjective

whats "the good singles"?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thank you Gaga

Personally if I were here I would play mostly songs that are considered unreleased (Example- Red and blue) but then a few of her most popular hits (Example- Bad Romance) but then top the rest off with music from LG5. I wouldn`t mind if she played some Jazz music.

I believe in a glamorous life

Thank you Gaga
On 20/07/2016 at 9:50 PM, JusticeforVenus said:

will there be a LG5 tour???

When she first started making LG5, she explained to everyone that there will be a tour a long with the album.

VersaceKing
12 hours ago, Thank you Gaga said:

Personally if I were here I would play mostly songs that are considered unreleased (Example- Red and blue) but then a few of her most popular hits (Example- Bad Romance) but then top the rest off with music from LG5. I wouldn`t mind if she played some Jazz music.

I bet she's tired of playing all her hits, because she's been singing them since the beginning (8 years now)...

Of course she can remix them and perform a newer version of them, but I think that she (and many of her fans) want to hear and perform new songs and some not-so-popular songs of hers. I mean, won't you rather hear a new version of Dance In The Dark or even of Disco Heaven instead of hearing the same Paparazzi version all over again?

Thank you Gaga
10 hours ago, VersaceKing said:

I bet she's tired of playing all her hits, because she's been singing them since the beginning (8 years now)...

Of course she can remix them and perform a newer version of them, but I think that she (and many of her fans) want to hear and perform new songs and some not-so-popular songs of hers. I mean, won't you rather hear a new version of Dance In The Dark or even of Disco Heaven instead of hearing the same Paparazzi version all over again?

I wouldn`t blame her if she was tired of playing the same songs for 8 years. I think playing 5 of her old hits would be ok but as long as she remixes it and changes it up. But either way, thats why I said only a few of her hits.:icega:

Miracle

She should get rid of Just Dance, Telephone, LoveGame and sing TEOG and maybe a non-single old song instead.

I think performing hits on tour is important to move the non-fan crowd. But there's no point on signing snippets of old songs in random parts of the show. When I went to the artRAVE i thought Bad Romance, Paparazzi and Born This Way, (and Poker Face somehow) were show highlights along Dope, Applause, G.U.Y and Swine while Telephone and Just Dance were downers. It's not because of the songs (while, I'm ****ing tired of Telephone) but because fof the way they were portrayed. It was performed poorly, it lacked of dance and energy; while it didn't but the show was an A+ in energy and that particular set was a B

MarcusBones

I honestly never want to see her perform You and I again....ever.

Spoiler

:koons:

Torsoface

I want her to sing Born This Way STUDIO version! I'm so tired of those piano performances

Just Dance acoustic would slay my life

So yeah I don't mind her only singing her hits. 

Archived