Pokemon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon OUT NOW [Official GGD Pokemon Thread]

Lagg

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
T3ARS

We finally see the early bird pokemon 

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

DiegoMonster
3 minutes ago, Helios said:

POPPLIO LEARNS DISARMING VOICE ITS GONNA BE PART FAIRY :giveup: 

I FREAKING HOPE SO

These are the information provided by the Nintendo Treehouse for Pokemon Sun & Moon.

-The game is directed by Shigeri Ohmori while Junichi Masuda as the main producer of the entire project.

-CrossGen encounters confirmed. Ledyba is found in Alola's Route 1 and is No. 20 on the Regional Dex. 

-The Pokedex this generation lets you see the evolution chain or the pair of a certain pokemon.

-An updated Battle Screen UI + the list of moves is now provided with a summary tab and lets you know if a move is not that effective, neutral, super-effective, or ineffective to the target. 

Spoiler

treehouse1.jpg

- Two New Pokemon from the live gameplay

Edit: And one from the recent trailer

Spoiler

This is "Yungoos". It is a Normal-type with the ability Stake Out/Strong Jaw.

yungoos-300x300.png

This is "Pikipek". It is a Normal/Flying-type with the abilities Keen Eye and Skill Link.

pikipek-300x300.png

This is "Grubbin". It is a Bug-type with the abilitiy Swarm.

grubbin-300x300.png

- A new battle mode called Battle Royal.

Spoiler

The Battle Royal is where 4 players battle each other with 3 pokemon at their hands but sending them out one at a time. It's a Free-For-All battle. The battle ends when the first trainer loses all of its pokemon. The result are tallied up according to the fainted pokemon and remaining pokemon. 

treehouse5.jpg

treehouse6.jpg

-And a new UI where you can see how the stats are being altered in game

Spoiler

treehouse2.jpg

Spoiler

Popplio learns Disarming Voice

Spoiler

Water/Fairy confirmed 

Spoiler

raw

Prismatic

Why does Yungoos look like Trump

10346515.gif

But you can catch Ladybae though :giveup: Mega Ladybae and Johto starters confirmed. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

We also got a new trailer

New Abilities

Stakeout – The PokĂ©mon’s moves can deal twice the normal damage to any PokĂ©mon that switch in or enter the field mid-battle

Soul Heart – Magearna’s Sp. Atk raises by 1 each time another PokĂ©mon in the area faints. This is a new Ability—one that can be put to good use in battle

Battle Royal

“In a Battle Royal, four Trainers are jumbled in battle together, but the rules are simple.

Each of the four Trainers chooses three Pokémon and sends one Pokémon into battle at a time. The battle is over at the end of any turn when all of the Pokémon of one Trainer have fainted. The players are ranked, and a victor is declared based on the number of Pokémon each defeated and the number of Pokémon each has remaining in play.

While these rules are simple, they also allow players a new way to enjoy PokĂ©mon battles—one where many new strategies may be born, as each player must try to predict who will attack whom, or weigh acting to save a player who’s in a pinch in order to aim for the number-one position!”

Your journey kicks off in a festival from a town where Hala & Hau reside.

2 minutes ago, bionic said:

Don't really like the new battle bottom screen

The only problem I have with it is getting used to it since the UI we currently have has been applied since Gen IV so its big change, imo. I usually press the bottom screen with my thumbs, so if I want to switch pokemon I might tap the Fight tab occasionally. But overall, its not that big of a deal and I actually like it. 

Prismatic

Inb4 we can revisit Hoenn and the use the Battel Frontier for post game and we actually catch Zygod in one of those Hoopa rings. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

1 minute ago, Prismatic said:

Inb4 we can revisit Hoenn and the use the Battel Frontier for post game and we actually catch Zygod in one of those Hoopa rings. 

How about a revisit to Kalos ? That would be nice. 

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived