Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Pokemon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon OUT NOW [Official GGD Pokemon Thread]

Lagg

Featured Posts

Just now, Judas Oyster said:

Yeah I think that must be it too.

How many different types of "holes" can be found?
I've seen now one with bubbles and one without.

Just those 2 I believe. Bubbling and Not-Bubbling.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick
1 minute ago, Judas Oyster said:

How many different types of "holes" can be found?

The immature thoughts in my head :smh:

I bet there's like a "treasure hole" or something. I was fishing right when I made it to the fourth island and I got two pearls and a pearl string (I think that's what it's called) before I reeled in a Wailmer and a couple Magikarp :green:

Btw, who has Pokemon Sun and wouldn't mind evolving a Rockruff when I get around to breeding one? I was the midday form of Lycanroc but I can only get the midnight form :cryga:

🖤

Judas Oyster
Just now, PartySick said:

The immature thoughts in my head :smh:

I bet there's like a "treasure hole" or something. I was fishing right when I made it to the fourth island and I got two pearls and a pearl string (I think that's what it's called) before I reeled in a Wailmer and a couple Magikarp :green:

Btw, who has Pokemon Sun and wouldn't mind evolving a Rockruff when I get around to breeding one? I was the midday form of Lycanroc but I can only get the midnight form :cryga:

304ffc34437a6d47b0d2786934b268cf.gif

I have only been at 2 islands but already fished 3 Pearls, 2 Heart Scales (or what it's called in English) and 1 Big Pearl. It was in a non-bubbly rocky thing 

PS: I read somewhere that you can actually catch both forms at a specific area, but it has to be day/night for the different. Don't know if it's true. I also believed they were version exclusive

PartySick
3 minutes ago, Judas Oyster said:

PS: I read somewhere that you can actually catch both forms at a specific area, but it has to be day/night for the different. Don't know if it's true. I also believed they were version exclusive

It evolves into the midday form in Sun when leveled up during the day and into the midnight form when leveled up at night in Moon :ohno:

The midday form is much faster and has a higher attack so when I actually breed one with good stats I want to try using it as a physical sweeper :gaycat:

🖤

Judas Oyster
5 minutes ago, PartySick said:

It evolves into the midday form in Sun when leveled up during the day and into the midnight form when leveled up at night in Moon :ohno:

The midday form is much faster and has a higher attack so when I actually breed one with good stats I want to try using it as a physical sweeper :gaycat:

Oh now I understand. I thought you just wanted to catch both versions :P I have Sun so I can help you out once you breed the one you want :) 

xoxo cupcakke
2 hours ago, PartySick said:

They have the same attack stat :flop:

But the midday form is faster. The midnight form has "buffed" defenses (tbh, just ten plus on HP, Defense, and Special Defense each whilst removing thirty points from the Speed stat, so that they both keep the same total base stat). Poor Lycanroc midnight form; truly paid dust by GameFreak :madge:

3 hours ago, PartySick said:

The midday form is much faster and has a higher attack so when I actually breed one with good stats I want to try using it as a physical sweeper

Strangely you can catch them both in either game near the end. Which I was shocked by because I thought it was version exclusive. 

PartySick
7 hours ago, CowSiss said:

They have the same attack stat :flop:

But the midday form is faster. The midnight form has "buffed" defenses (tbh, just ten plus on HP, Defense, and Special Defense each whilst removing thirty points from the Speed stat, so that they both keep the same total base stat). Poor Lycanroc midnight form; truly paid dust by GameFreak :madge:

I may have confused myself when playing around on Pokemon Showdown then :sweat:

I have no need for defense. I want a team full of glass cannons :whitney:

7 hours ago, Logan said:

Strangely you can catch them both in either game near the end. Which I was shocked by because I thought it was version exclusive. 

Oh :spin: I haven't faced the elite four yet so half of Poni is still off limits for me, I'm assuming that's where you can catch them? :confused:

🖤

Judas Oyster
3 hours ago, PartySick said:

I may have confused myself when playing around on Pokemon Showdown then :sweat:

I have no need for defense. I want a team full of glass cannons :whitney:

Oh :spin: I haven't faced the elite four yet so half of Poni is still off limits for me, I'm assuming that's where you can catch them? :confused:

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-sm/location/745.shtml#moon:) You can click on the text with area name and you get more specific info :) I love Serebii <3 

Edit: Damn, Lv. 41-44 x.X Is that place only available at post-game?

Does anyone have a spare 5-6 IV Popplio ? Care to share it with lil' ol' me ? It'd be much appreciated :D

Oh and I finally updated the op in case no one has noticed :sweat:

Also

@Haroon we pm'd you. what the heck :emma:

PartySick

I tried playing with Lunala in Pokemon Refresh. The laaaag. I'm playing on a 3DS XL, I didn't think I'd have much issue but the game nearly froze :toofunny:

Anyway, I'm officially going to start breeding :awesome: I have to hatch enough eggs to get that IV checker thing then I'm going to pop 'em out like mad :excited2:

Also, I saw in a Reddit post that there's a Festival Plaza thing that allows you to instantly hatch eggs. Does anyone know anything about that? :oprah:

🖤

43 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Also, I saw in a Reddit post that there's a Festival Plaza thing that allows you to instantly hatch eggs. Does anyone know anything about that? :oprah:

Just use a Flame Body Flecthinder. The Tarus riding makes the combo easier to hatch eggs 

Haroon
On 12/1/2016 at 1:51 AM, PartySick said:

It's faster but it doesn't have a higher attack stat :confused: 

edit: Whoops just saw the posts above, sorry I was catching up and replied to this before catching up fully :air: 

Nothing to see here folks mete.gif

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived