Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Pokemon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon OUT NOW [Official GGD Pokemon Thread]

Lagg

Featured Posts

ChavaWM
6 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

make one :D

My threads are so bare! But we definitely need one!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New Lycanroc form announced! Lycanroc Dusk Form !

The Japanese variety show, Pokénchi (Gathering at the Pokémon House) has aired and within this, Shigeru Ohmori appeared and showcased the world premiere of some Pokémon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon news. In this, he showcased the Lycanroc form that was shown in the CoroCoro cover, confirming yesterday's news. It also showed it evolving and then go into battle. It also showed Ash's Rockruff evolving into that form in the anime. We are currently updating our sections with this news so keep checking back. (http://www.serebii.net/)

duskform1.jpg

duskform2.jpg

River

So far I'm not impressed by USUM.

The new form of Lycanroc is useless, especially when it's pure rock again..

Just the day form in orange with the night form back fur

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

2 hours ago, River said:

So far I'm not impressed by USUM.

The new form of Lycanroc is useless, especially when it's pure rock again..

Just the day form in orange with the night form back fur

Well it IS literally meant to be a combination of both. :emma:

However, I couldn't judge anything so far since we barely get any news apart from that. I'm expecting USUM to be just a better version of SM as how Emerald is to RS or Platinum is to DP. Anything beyond that would be a reach at this point considering Masuda's incompetence for development lately. 

I mean look at this sh!t 

"This question is connected with my previous answer. We didn't put the BF in ORAS for this very reason. Interviewer's note: In short he means that they didn't include the BF because only a very small part of the players would have fully appreciated and made use of this feature; nowadays players get bored and frustrated more easily and they aren't interested in things that are so demanding/challenging."

I had myself Praying.mp3 so that Morimoto could at least direct the post-game content in future games. He poured so much on to HGSS.:giveup:  

Regardless of Ohmori's role being the current director, he is still pretty much under Masuda's wing this gen so we know who's practically pulling the strings at the moment. 

River
12 minutes ago, Lagg said:

Well it IS literally meant to be a combination of both. :emma:

However, I couldn't judge anything so far since we barely get any news apart from that. I'm expecting USUM to be just a better version of SM as how Emerald is to RS or Platinum is to DP. Anything beyond that would be a reach at this point considering Masuda's incompetence for development lately. 

I mean look at this sh!t 

"This question is connected with my previous answer. We didn't put the BF in ORAS for this very reason. Interviewer's note: In short he means that they didn't include the BF because only a very small part of the players would have fully appreciated and made use of this feature; nowadays players get bored and frustrated more easily and they aren't interested in things that are so demanding/challenging."

I had myself Praying.mp3 so that Morimoto could at least direct the post-game content in future games. He poured so much on to HGSS.:giveup:  

Regardless of Ohmori's role being the current director, he is still pretty much under Masuda's wing this gen so we know who's practically pulling the strings at the moment. 

Masuda kinda lost it and he became lazy, I hope the Switch game is not under him.

"nowadays players get bored and frustrated more easily and they aren't interested in things that are so demanding/challenging."

But this is what ended up with the games lol we got bored easily after the main story because the post game is short and has nothing special to offer, tbh, I'm not playing the games now because there's nothing to do..

They need to open their mind and start with DLCs..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

The Loppunite, Galladite, Gardevorite, and Diancite has been finally distributed worldwide.

If you haven't grabbed yours yet, just use the code POYONG. :D

Spoiler

the distribution of Mega Diancie means the end of an era for the current meta :green:

Japanese USUM trailer showcasing Lycanroc Dusk form

Well, the soundtrack for wild encounters changed :selena:

the battle UI looks a bit of a downgrade, however :selena:

We might be expecting some news within 24 hours. Don't expect big, however. 

On other news, USUM's director is neither Ohmori nor Masuda. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
bionic

cackled irl when i saw this

78d89ce662b78ab995d44e15c810ffd5.png

i wonder how many people ended up looking at this instead of pokeballs :giveup: 

buy bionic

14 hours ago, bionic said:

cackled irl when i saw this

78d89ce662b78ab995d44e15c810ffd5.png

i wonder how many people ended up looking at this instead of pokeballs :giveup: 

And i wonder how many of them converted into stans by that accident :green:

Archived