Pokemon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon OUT NOW [Official GGD Pokemon Thread]

Lagg

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bionic
2 hours ago, Logan said:

Good lord, easily the ugliest generation. Even the Alolan forms are abysmal. 

The Alolan Diglett is too much :toofunny: 

buy bionic

I caved and snuck a peek at the Pokemon.:giveup: I'm in love!:giveup:

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

PartySick

Playing the demo rn...can't say I'm impressed tbh :awkney:

Then again, I still know next to nothing about this whole generation. I've been ignoring the news. I just got the "Z-Ring" and I'm just like "What? :koons:"

🖤

Haroon

I've got so many pages to catch up on :flop: I've still got to try and find time to play through Alpha Sapphire :saladga: I can't risk being late for this new Pokemon era :giveup: 

Even after going through the data mined info after finally getting around to playing the demo yesterday I was absolutely floored; really think it's shaping up to be to the best game in the series. Also all the little nods to Gen 1 had me so nostalgic, ngl

Haroon

Okay I've caught up on the last 5 pages and wow I'm overwhelmed by the new features and info :shocked: Some of these new Pokemon look super cool though, like that grass Pokemon that looks like mega Lopunny :laughga: A lot to take in but I'm excited for it because it'll be fresh and new :woot: 

bionic
1 hour ago, Logan said:

When the games come out we all need to trade with each other and give the Pokemon ridiculous names :toofunny: 

BuyBionicOniTunes

buy bionic

bionic

I see that lots of the online features for X/Y and ORAS are being shut off next month... That seems like crazy short. I swear the features for Gen 4 were online for a looooong time

buy bionic

HausOfMark
7 minutes ago, bionic said:

I see that lots of the online features for X/Y and ORAS are being shut off next month... That seems like crazy short. I swear the features for Gen 4 were online for a looooong time

what features?

-Mark

bionic
45 minutes ago, MarkHollywood said:

what features?

Global Link and Game Sync are the main ones that I remmeber

buy bionic

On 10/25/2016 at 8:35 PM, bionic said:

Global Link and Game Sync are the main ones that I remmeber

The Global Link gets shut down and restarted every new Gen though. Online trades and battling and such should still function in Gen VI until the 3DS wireless gets shut off.  Gen 4 and 5's did until they turned off the DS servers.

bionic
1 hour ago, Grace said:

The Global Link gets shut down and restarted every new Gen though. Online trades and battling and such should still function in Gen VI until the 3DS wireless gets shut off.  Gen 4 and 5's did until they turned off the DS servers.

IK, I feel Gen 4/5's ones were open for much longer than a couple of years tho

buy bionic

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived