Lion Heart

Also I hope the starters get Sun/ Moon split evos! :excited2:   

That would be so cool. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Seeing youtube comments about Brionne make me remember masculinity is so fragile.  

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

ModernEcstasy
46 minutes ago, Helios said:

It is now so obvious that these leaks from months ago are real. 

s4gezfxddjtwbuojq5yf.jpg

RAMROD

YAAASS! :sharon:

Dartrix is so sassy! LOVE IT! :sharon:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

bionic

Ash-Greninja is in-game now? Oh boy... #fuckpokemon :toofunny:

And if it is merging with its trainer, shouldn't it be [yourcharactername]-Greninja? Hew is Ash? I don't know ha in my game! :whitney: 

buy bionic

Versace
21 hours ago, ModernEcstasy said:

It is now so obvious that these leaks from months ago are real. 

s4gezfxddjtwbuojq5yf.jpg

Yes tbh these seem extremely likely at this point , however Rockruff was said to share something in common with the starters. Since Rockruff has now been revealed to have two different forms for it's final evolution depending on which game you get, it just might be that the starters have that as well. So two different forms for each final stage, what we see in the leaks may be just one set of forms. It's not surely going to happen but it's a possibility. 

Also I think at this point it's obvious 

Litten will end up being Fire/Dark

Popplio will end up being Water/Fairy 

While Rowlet will retain it's Grass/Flying 

HausOfMark

So excited for this game. My fiance pre-ordered the Sun/Moon Gamestop pack for me

-Mark

Awakened M

OMG. How have I not approached this thread yet... 

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Awakened M

This is what happens when you're the most awkward alien you know. 

-playing catch up-

OKAY! I'm #teammoon

After the reveal of the starters evolutions, I'm torn between Rowlett and Popplio.

I've already decided what my team will be. Hehe.... Rowlett, Salandit, Mimicyu or Comfey, Pikachu (for A. Raichu), A. Vulpix, and the rumored A. Growlithe.

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

19 minutes ago, Awakened M said:

This is what happens when you're the most awkward alien you know. 

-playing catch up-

OKAY! I'm #teammoon

After the reveal of the starters evolutions, I'm torn between Rowlett and Popplio.

I've already decided what my team will be. Hehe.... Rowlett, Salandit, Mimicyu or Comfey, Pikachu (for A. Raichu), A. Vulpix, and the rumored A. Growlithe.

Welcome !

I know this place hasn't been lively lately, but rest assured when the new games drop it'll add a lot of spice in this thread. :D 

Also, pardon for my lack of news delivery lately for I've been avoiding major spoilers, but I did not mind at all when I saw my bro (sis? :neyde: ) Popplio's and the other starters' evolutions. Everything will be back on track after November 18 whether the news will be anything outside the main series games. (This is me eating my words when I said back then that I could take spoilers, but f*ck it, Nintendo went too far with the news since August :air: )

Stay tuned ! 

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived