💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Pokemon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon OUT NOW [Official GGD Pokemon Thread]

Lagg

Featured Posts

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lion Heart

A bit disappointed with Crabrawler. I was hoping he'll be a mixed type. Maybe its evolution will get a new typing, but somehow I get the feeling he's a final stage Pokemon. 

Sandygast look cute and it's ability is interesting. 

Bewear's pre-evo is so awkwardly designed it looks unfinished. I just don't like it. 

Tortunator is good though. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

• 2 weeks later...
Haroon

Just been catching up and wow Wishiwashi seems cool :flutter: The little spore one looked cute too, Morelul? :laughga: Initially I didn't like Alolan Raichu's design but after seeing the video it does look super cool :excited2: I'm definitely on board with this adventure :giveup: 

edit: Wait, is that a tag coming out of Stufful's derriere? :sharon: 

Logan

Usually I'm the one that defends every generation and is a firm believer there is good and bad designs in every age, but I must say a lot of these Alola Pokemon have awful appearances. A lot of them I would consider radiation monsters instead of Pokemon. 

I know I havent been on for a while, but thats because I'm on news cessation after the CoroCoro leaks. The new trailers showcased the magazine's content so it was okay for me to take a closer look. 

The sandcastles are definitely going to be on my team. I absolutely ADORE them. At first, I was like "a pile of sand?" (see what i did there ?) , "really?", then again we had a pile of sludge 84 years ago :neyde:  

Team Skull look funny. I dont hate them tho. But their sense of fashion made them look like they time traveled from 2002 :flop: 

I was waiting for a coconut crab pokemon for ages, but then we have Crabrawler. I have mixed feelings about this bastard because it kinda look like a character that's straight off from Spongebob :rip: 

So far Stufful is my favorite cutemon this gen :wub:  Popps is a solid second tho :D 

On 8/20/2016 at 2:20 AM, Lion Heart said:

A bit disappointed with Crabrawler. I was hoping he'll be a mixed type. Maybe its evolution will get a new typing, but somehow I get the feeling he's a final stage Pokemon

I just hope you didnt expect him to be a water type. :green:   And i think he can still evolve further. 

18 hours ago, Haroon said:

edit: Wait, is that a tag coming out of Stufful's derriere? :sharon: 

Yes :rip:  

Stay tuned for the next Sun and Moon trailer on September 6th at 22:00 JST which is 14:00 BST, 15:00 CEST, 09:00 EDT, 06:00 PDT, 23:00 AEST. 

I'm still on news cessation. And I still havent watch the trailer with the Ratatta that grew a mustache. :neyde: 

ModernEcstasy

Nooo! I loved Rattata's new form. But Ratticate is hideous!

Excited about the Snap features. But looks as though it'll be limited to certain areas. 

Mom confused by "Type: Null".  Is that it's name or what? Bizarre!

Oh MY ****KING GOD 

THIS IS WAY TO MUCH 

GUYS/GURLS I have wanted a cool looking Jellyfish Pokemon for the longest time and it finally here OMG I'm dying. I Didn't thin kit was possible but it happened and if the leaks are true than I'll also get a siren Pokemon. I don't care what anyone says these are officially the best Pokemon games for me. 

AND there is a Pokemon snap-like activity ****ING YAASSSSSS

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

Versace

Guys Ultra Beasts are an entire new specie , not Pokemon, not Human

Taken from official site regarding the Ultra Beast jellyfish known as UB-01

"The true nature of Ultra Beasts are not yet known but they possess powers that could pose a threat to humans and PokĂŠmon"

"UB-01’s body is composed of a glass-like substance. However, it’s constantly changing shapes, never settling on one."

"no one knows whether it has a will of its own or any emotions. It’s said that, for some reason, its movements resemble those of a young girl"

ub-01-770x562.png

170px-Sun_Moon_Lillie.png

This girl above is known as Lillie

from the official site "Lillie is a mysterious girl who assists the professor.  Lillie will play an important role in the story of PokÊmon Sunand PokÊmon Moon."

I think Lillie is UB-01 in disguise , alien invasion on Pokemon Sun and Moon lol !!!!

EDIT: I'd like to point out that this concept has totally been Digimon inspired. Dunno if any of you know Digimon Tamers but in that season of Digimon, the humans and Digimon face a great threat known as the D-reapers.

From Digimon Wikia

"Unlike most inhabitants of the Digital World in Tamers, it is not a Digimon; while Digimon descend from the virtual wildlife system created by the "Monster Makers", the D-Reaper was allegedly created in the late 1970s by the United States Department of Defense, as a security program for their "ECHELON" project. It is possible it is only a descendant of this program, though, which was then known as the "Reaper". The D-Reaper's only purpose is to purge the Digital World once the number of lifeforms within it surpasses a certain number, and it pursues this goal with deadly efficiency. "

The D-Reapers in Digimon have no sense of will or emotion, they just act towards their malignant goal. Kind of similar to how Pokemon describe the Ultra Beasts.

It doesn't end there similar to how UB-01 resembles the character Lilie, the first D-reaper to appear in Digimon also resembles a female character in Digimon known as Jeri 

tumblr_ls32lwW1UQ1r3ttgoo1_500.jpg

D-Reaper%252520ADR-01.jpg

This D-Reaper above you is known as ADR-01: Jeri Type

Do you notice how UB-01 is named in a way exactly to ADR-01

And that both are based on a female character , ADR-01 in the anime posed as Jeri the whole time, which makes me believe that UB-01 will pose as Lilie.  

From Digimon Wikia

"The ADR-01: Jeri Type is a Spy Agent whose form is based on Jeri Katou from when she started becoming depressed. It was created in order to analyze human thought, and is the only Agent who can operate outside of the D-Reaper Zone detached from the umbilical cords. It starts out identical in form to Jeri, but can evolve into several variations."

I SEE YOU POKEMON, DON'T THINK I DON'T KNOW :hor:

Lion Heart

I NEED THAT UB-01 POKEMON!! 

I'M CALLING IT: THE AETHER FOUNDATION ARE THE REAL BAD GUYS OF THIS STORY

Team Skull steals Pokemon and sells them to the Aether Foundation. From there, the AF manipulates the Pokemon's genome to create artificial monsters known as Ultra Beasts! That's my theory as of now. 

EDIT: 

Just to clarify, I'm not saying Team Skull and AF are working together necessarily; I think team Skull just happens to be a bunch of troublemakers who also just happen to sell to the AF from time to time.

Lion Heart

The Japanese trailer shows UB-01 make her grand entrance at 5:09

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived