Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

'All Mine' leak CONFIRMED fake

Arizona Sky

Featured Posts

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I understand if some of you are pissed at me or hate me now. I felt really bad and just wanted to be honest. I'm really sorry and never meant for this mess to happen 

Didymus
Just now, jrv said:

I understand if some of you are pissed at me or hate me now. I felt really bad and just wanted to be honest. I'm really sorry and never meant for this mess to happen 

If this is really you, please post the original song titles or whatever, or if you made it yourself pls upload a HQ one I know lots of people here (incl me) would want it :poot:

15 minutes ago, Brooke Candy said:

It was pretty fcking obvious already but ok :smh:

This! :laughga:

Justin Drew Bieber

Thank god. I don't want Gaga to go that direction,  she wouldn't any way, she doesn't have the balls

Antonio

Too bad. The song slayed me so hard:smh:

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Teri Hatcher

stupid c*nt, what a desperate attempt to advertise his DISGUSTING music! Ban him

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

Teri Hatcher
5 minutes ago, jrv said:

you're DISGUSTING! Trolling the fanbase in a desperate attempt to advertise your music, f*ck OFF!

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

Sizzily

Where were you yesterday?:laughga:

I really liked it and, even though its not Gaga, I'm very excited to hear it.

One Banned Boi

display name

Shameless. Anyway, I liked the sound of it, so let's hope Gaga listened and took notes.

elijahfan

Not surprise. As soon as I heard it, I thought it sounded like a bunch of amateurs trying to learn how to play guitar in a garage.

LynpheaStar
8 minutes ago, jrv said:

Upload an HQ a clean your sins 

Archived