đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

LG5 KPIs

gummybear

Featured Posts

gummybear

In terms of #LG5, what would you consider flop or success - album and singles chart positions wise, video views, tour grossing and so on...?

Imo Gaga needs these things for LG5 to be considered as a real comeback and not a flop in GP's/haters' eyes:

Singles: at least 3 TOP 10 ww singles, one of them being a huge smash hit, hopefully a Billboard #1

Album: at least 3 M worldwide (including 1.5 M US) sales

Tour box office: 150 M USD

Is this realistic though?

I think, just like in business practice, it's great to lay down our KPIs (key performance indicators) to valuate the success of the comeback. What do you think about these numbers? Do you have any other KPI in mind?

MaryJaneHolland

Singles: Well, I'm hoping for two #1s on BBHot100 and other singles to be on Top 5 (if meghan trainor could peak 3, gaga can have at least 2 number #1s)

Album: 3M-4M

Tour: 270M

i think that this might happen if she puts out an amazing/GP friendly album and hits

yours are bit too pessimistic..... :laughga:

GagaMyBlood95

I would say those predictions in the OP are pretty realistic!

The tour depends on how many countries does she want to visit and how many dates. 

As for the album, 1.5 million sales in US isn't THAT easy since streaming is so big right now, outside the US I am confident she can get easily those numbers and more. But she needs good radio support and 3-4 singles to keep the era alive if we want longevity for the album.

gummybear
7 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Singles: Well, I'm hoping for two #1s on BBHot100 and other singles to be on Top 5 (if meghan trainor could peak 3, gaga can have at least 2 number #1s)

Album: 3M-4M

Tour: 270M

i think that this might happen if she puts out an amazing/GP friendly album and hits

yours are bit too pessimistic..... :laughga:

The 1989 World tour grossed 240 M. I don't think she can top/get close to that... :toofunny:

Caesium
26 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

What on Earth is this logic 

mFDr3vy.gif

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

gummybear
6 minutes ago, Caesium said:

mFDr3vy.gif

Agreed. Also, NO will be her only top 10 hit with this era. Bookmark me.

Caesium
2 minutes ago, gummybear said:

Agreed. Also, NO will be her only top 10 hit with this era. Bookmark me.

Me Too is top 20 on both iTunes and radio and rising fast on Spotify, and it will go top 20 at least with the potential to go top 10, you never know :shrug:

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

MaryJaneHolland
40 minutes ago, gummybear said:

The 1989 World tour grossed 240 M. I don't think she can top/get close to that... :toofunny:

if taylor, who doesnt have as many fans as gaga, could to that i dont see a reason why gaga couldnt... madonna has never been GP friendly but S&ST grossed 408M, so.... :staymad:

23 minutes ago, Caesium said:

mFDr3vy.gif

if a newbie who is much less popular than an actual icon could do that, the actual icon can 100% do that.... :staymad:

gummybear
6 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

if taylor, who doesnt have as many fans as gaga, could to that i dont see a reason why gaga couldnt... madonna has never been GP friendly but S&ST grossed 408M, so.... :staymad:

if a newbie who is much less popular than an actual icon could do that, the actual icon can 100% do that.... :staymad:

How do you actually know gaga has more fans than Taylor? honestly, the last two or three years do not show that at all.

Also, Madonna's touring power has always been strong. I dare to say stronger than any other female act, to this very day.

MaryJaneHolland
10 minutes ago, gummybear said:

How do you actually know gaga has more fans than Taylor? honestly, the last two or three years do not show that at all.

it's obvious.... gaga has fans 8-80 yrs old.. while taylor's fans are more like teenage girls (and maybe some boys, too)

KURUSHITOVSKA

It's impossible to get half of the worldwide sale only in the US. She sells way more worldwide, so it would be great if LG5  did 1M in the US and 3 worldwide

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

littlepotter
2 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

if taylor, who doesnt have as many fans as gaga, could to that i dont see a reason why gaga couldnt... madonna has never been GP friendly but S&ST grossed 408M, so.... 

if a newbie who is much less popular than an actual icon could do that, the actual icon can 100% do that.... 

Lol. That's like saying if Gaga could get Just Dance and Poker Face at #1 then surely the icon madonna could do that.

Ans here we are :green:

chaeri pls

MaryJaneHolland
1 hour ago, littlepotter said:

Lol. That's like saying if Gaga could get Just Dance and Poker Face at #1 then surely the icon madonna could do that.

Ans here we are :green:

tell that madonna's 12 number one hits :staymad: when it comes to success you can not compare madonna and gaga... one of them had 30+ years of carrer while the another still hasn't 10...it's normal that gaga is still about to release successful singles, she's new, while madonna had hits back then (it's not that she hasn't now)you can compare gaga with the success madonna had in 1991 (which is 8 years of career) 

Archived