General: ARTPOP stans lounge | DWUW & R.Kelly drama on talk

FrankGutz

Featured Posts

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FrankGutz
8 minutes ago, MGC said:

DWUW Ama performance is one of her most underrated ever. 

True, that one was one of my faves

6 minutes ago, MGC said:

And I enjoyed very much all the art produced by fans inspired by the album concept. For those who weren't occupied in melting down bc of the commercial underperformance, it has been definitely a nice era :)

so accurate

Tj5tKnm.gif

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Luxe Ford
2 minutes ago, Magneto said:

Guys, somebody make ARTPOP-daily and run away with me:excited2:

l41lG45uktnJIkEvu.gif

We could start a secret society for a new world order: The illuminARTPOP!

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

FrankGutz
1 minute ago, Luxe Ford said:

We could start a secret society for a new world order: The illuminARTPOP!

tumblr_mv8ukpr1Tg1rvvk8yo3_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mv8ukpr1Tg1rvvk8yo4_r2_250.gif

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Gagz4Gaga
23 minutes ago, frankgutz said:

and this ICONICT Review of ARTPOP (i love her so much lmfao)

the only ARTPOP review that anyone would need tbh.

:air::air::air::air::air:

nostalgia’s for geeks

eifulien

OMG :excited2:I'm living for this Renaissance! Let me fuel it further. Tbh the fans' participation in the whole era was as important as anything else. I mean isn't that the main idea? Inspiration and recreation? That's Gaga's fame concept based on. That's ARTPOP. And if fans don't mirror and feel inspired by her, then it's worth nothing. Thank God, some people listened to what she had to say and supported her vision. :flutter: It's beautiful cause it was the time when she herself wasn't able to fulfill her potential and ideas, but she got a helping hand and carried on!

So I'm sharing another video I really love: 

FrankGutz
6 minutes ago, Gagz4Gaga said:

the only ARTPOP review that anyone would need tbh.

:air::air::air::air::air:

Im gonna need her review of LG5 pls

Magneto

@frankgutz you actually forgot this one! :koons:

*Cries in a corner*

Edit: that girl at 4:31 is just so sweet!

Free my mind

Weasel

The execution of the era is a joke compared to her previous albums. She promised video upon video upon video and served allmost zero. The majority of the performances looked rushed/lackluster. Like the one on X Factor where her seashell fell of as if it was just glued on the minute before she went on stage. The tour looked boring, lacked choreo and you could tell she was on a tight budget. And her freaking out about the commercial success herself was probably the worst. 

I like the album itself though (well, most of it) and with better management I truly feel like she would've had better videos / performances (and overall commercial success). The only thing I truly like about the era, are the promotional pictures, like this one, which weren't even used in the end. 

81uuWvXlNuL._SL1500_.jpg

I still wonder why she went with that ugly cover with the photoshopped statue of herself that doesn't look like the one Koons made at all :koons:

DeanWinchester
1 hour ago, Helxig said:

YES. That is the WORST. Hypercritical little sh*its.

Also this is the first time I can say this: I've run out of likes :laughga:

I'll pm you for my like tomorrow :laughga: jk

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

FrankGutz
8 minutes ago, Son of ARTPOP said:

OMG :excited2:I'm living for this Renaissance! Let me fuel it further. Tbh the fans' participation in the whole era was as important as anything else. I mean isn't that the main idea? Inspiration and recreation? That's Gaga's fame concept based on. That's ARTPOP. And if fans don't mirror and feel inspired by her, then it's worth nothing. Thank God, some people listened to what she had to say and supported her vision. :flutter: It's beautiful cause it was the time when she herself wasn't able to fulfill her potential and ideas, but she got a helping hand and carried on!

So I'm sharing another video I really love: 

asfhñlabvasj  how could i forget that masterpiece :giveup:

7 minutes ago, Magneto said:

@frankgutz you actually forgot this one! :koons:

*cries in a corner*

omg, i was so thirsty that day, i love that performance

Me when haters show up:

IsT53L.gif
tumblr_mwd3lfX2zl1t16oh3o1_500.gif

i laughed so hard watching that, poor Gagz she was really tired

DeanWinchester
2 hours ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

One excellent performance does not a flawless era make 

When you think about it, ARTPOP is arguably Gaga's most honest and vulnerable era.

You know what they say how tragedy brings out the real you? She was so broken down and stripped of what she used to have. She was attacked and yes, it may be knee jerk reactions but what we saw was what she really felt--what she went through as an artist, as a person. In a way, we did see the girl behind the aura after all the glitz and glamour and bandwagoning fell apart. And she stood by it still. Maybe not with MVs but with the tour. She held on. She could have dropped interest sooner but she didn't.

It didn't work as it was supposed to be but effectively the end result still gave us a very emotional and real Gaga that would be inspired to look at her jazz roots. The Gaga that would be inspired to do TIHTY.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

FrankGutz

I should rename this as: ARTPOP stans lounge, or ARTPOP lovers lounge, maybe that way we can still enjoy the throwback without shitty/bitchy comments :usrs:

JDiZj.jpg

DeanWinchester
5 minutes ago, frankgutz said:

I should rename this as: ARTPOP stans lounge, or ARTPOP lovers lounge, maybe that way we can still enjoy the throwback without shitty/bitchy comments :usrs:

JDiZj.jpg

Rename it to "Rocket#9". I bet those little flops won't even get the reference from how much they hate ARTPOP

let's blast off and leave them behind

:koons:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Magneto
3 minutes ago, frankgutz said:

You should. Let's enjoy the stanning and party!

3o6Mb3SqB8DHUx0vpC.gif

EDIT: @A Gaga Lad SO HERE FOR ROCKET #9:excited2: @frankgutz

Free my mind

• CyanLights locked this topic
  • CyanLights unlocked this topic

Archived