General: ARTPOP stans lounge | DWUW & R.Kelly drama on talk

FrankGutz

Featured Posts

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FrankGutz
8 hours ago, Dutch said:

Omg, yaaasss. I'm listening to the full album right now (I'm early for the listening party, I know :poot:). I really think this album is my favorite album and it overtook TFM after all this time. :giveup:

JFASFASFJAJF  yaaaas!! its also one of my faves tbh, cant believe it really overtook and became my fave album Gaga, it was a rough time for all of us, Gaga and fandom,  but we all with Gaga learn to released our bad moments and turned all the **** to gold moments with her music, i love how she always help monster s with her music to go through and turn the **** into hope and good times

8 hours ago, blackstar said:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BBY!! Because of ARTPOP, I became one of the biggest fans of Gaga. ARTPOP era was truly magical for me because it was my first era as Monster. I still remember listening to Applause for the first time, watching Applause music video, listening to ARTPOP for the first time, staying up whole night just to watch Gaga's performances live. It's truly one of her best eras and it has special place in my heart. <3 

same, i was already a stan with MTN but living a full era with ARTPOP as a stan was amazing, the first time we all saw the Applause video, the iSwinefest, the meltdowns, her worst, the artrave, the art, the interviews, everything was awesome, this fandome was broken and she cleansed everything, we all became one with time, such a good days, she helped us all and i love her for that

8 hours ago, GodofLove said:

Today is ours, we have believed and will continue to believe in the vision of ARTPOP! Can’t believe that it’s been 4 years already!! 

ikr bae? cant believe we all survived her worst moment, she had so much hope for ARTPOP but she was so broken and hurt, and no matter what, we, the ARTPOP Army were with her in her lowest, showing love and support, giving her a lil bit of all the love and support she always showed us, we are special tbh, and i love it, btw... time passed so fast

8 hours ago, Delusional Aura said:

Yass queen.....all those ARTPOP haters gonna die. Truly ha revenge is upon us 

hahahahahaha yaaaaas!!! poor haters, theyre pressed af, talent won tbh

8 hours ago, sipthistea said:

Truly the album of the millennium :diane:

ugh i know!!! ****ing amazing, love u ARTPOP sistren

7 hours ago, Andrew said:

Venus is still a total bop. 

preach it sis, amazing visuals and aesthetic, i still want that Ruth video tbh

7 hours ago, DeanWinchester said:

Friendly reminder Dope peaked at #8

tumblr_m79kdxYukY1qaayyyo4_500.gif

ARTPOP now platinum

tumblr_m79kdxYukY1qaayyyo4_500.gif

only Legends tbh, thx u sis for been such an inspiration and a stan with her roughest and hard times, u already are a GGD legend, an iconic sistren, love u so much

7 hours ago, DiegoMonster said:

ARTPOP HA BEST ALBUM!!!!

where are the lies sis!!! trully ha best era, haters are shoook!!

6 hours ago, ashae said:

I SWEAR TO GOD IF I GET TO HEAR A FINISHED VERSION OF BROOKLYN NIGHTS MY WIG WILL NEVER RETURN

OMFG!!! We all need that tbh, such an iconic ballad ugh, it would make an amazing single, honestly all the rejects from the ARTPOP era are gold, so much good bops

6 hours ago, BUY ARTPOP NOW said:

YAASS !! I can’t believe it has been this long already??!?! :giveup: Applause made me a fan so ARTPOP has a special place in my heart :giggle: and the artRAVE was my first gaga concert! So excited to be meeting her November 20th!! :excited2: LONG LIVE ARTPOP! It deserved so much better! We got so many amazing looks, performances and songs from it! 

n vasdcnslfna  ikr? time passed so fast, 4 years and still iconic, ugh im still lowkey pressed she didnt came with the ARTRAVE to my country, buuut i saw the livestream of the last show and i lived it as if i was there, really awesome, if theres a tour of hers i would love to be it would be the artrave, youre so lucky bae

5 hours ago, BUY ARTPOP NOW said:

I remember my mom picked me up the Walmart exclusive foiled copy and explicit copy for me the day it came out and sitting on my bed bopping to EVERY SONG :rockstar: And I remember watching the swine fest and LIVING for MANiCURE! Such good memories wish I could go back! 

yaaaas!!! iconic moments, im so glad u have this amazing throwback moments, and bitch i want that foiled copy too

5 hours ago, fede ARTPOP said:

None can shade the good sis ARTPOP now. :gaycat:

Lj9GLGK.gif

lol i know, i remember how hard times we all the ARTPOP stans  had, everyone bashing the baby girl ARTPOP because it was trending to dragged Gaga, but we all sticked together and ejoyed the era ugh, im glad i only see love for ARTPOP rn in twitter, our baby girl is finally getting love and everyone is realising how underrated and how mistreated the era was

5 hours ago, WokePop said:

YAAAAAAAS the record that changed the industry and the world.

HAPPY B'DAY ARTPOP! YOU MAKE MY HEART STOP!:woot::woot::applause::applause::sara::sara:

:hug: 

alsnvlasnvlan yaaaaaas!! thank u bae, im also glad u have the Witness album as avi, always believing in ur faves no matter whta the critics think of it, thanks to ppl like u who always believe in art and the artists they keep making great music

4 hours ago, Illuminati said:

Long live ARTPOP

amen sistren!! we shall all remember ARTPOP as an iconic moment in pop culture

4 hours ago, KleinGa said:

Aww my baby is celebrating her 4th. They grow up so fast. 

ikr, cant believe we are 4 years away from that iconic moment, ugh the memories!! lets keep living for art and love

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
FrankGutz
On 22/11/2017 at 6:02 PM, DeanWinchester said:

1511394242030.jpg

hahahaha why did i never watched this? allanvlan  i still love u so much lmao

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

PerfectGUY

add me in the ARTPOP stans list

I have to be around people knowing which album is her best :sis:

FrankGutz

welcome sistrens @Antonoff @The Bling @King J @PrincessDiez @sipthistea  @PerfectGUY to the most iconic, legendary and powerful fanbse in GGD, yall are now part of the ARTPOP Army

Our haterz the Bonr this Waysters and Little Joannesters could nevah, they are shook!! the wish they could have such an amazing thread like this!

ARTPOP keeps winning yall

tumblr_n7gih3iCYq1smcbm7o1_500.gif

4 minutes ago, FrankGutz said:

welcome sistrens @Antonoff @The Bling @King J @PrincessDiez @sipthistea  @PerfectGUY to the most iconic, legendary and powerful fanbse in GGD, yall are now part of the ARTPOP Army

Our haterz the Bonr this Waysters and Little Joannesters could nevah, they are shook!! the wish they could have such an amazing thread like this!

ARTPOP just never stops snatching wigs.

giphy_s.gif

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

The Bling
4 minutes ago, FrankGutz said:

There's no FameMonsters :poot:? Could it be considered treason if I created that fandom? :lolly: We could be sister fandoms :bon:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

FrankGutz
49 minutes ago, The Bling said:

There's no FameMonsters :poot:? Could it be considered treason if I created that fandom? :lolly: We could be sister fandoms :bon:

we love The Fame, and The Fame Monsters, only the Born This Weysters and Little Joannester bully ARTPOP :lolly:

The Bling
2 minutes ago, FrankGutz said:

we love The Fame, and The Fame Monsters, only the Born This Weysters and Little Joannester bully ARTPOP :lolly:

833704.gif

Not on my watch :lolly:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

PedrinniSan
On 7/6/2016 at 2:23 AM, FrankGutz said:

My fave song of ARTPOP:

lady_gaga___sexxx_dreams_by_hyonicorn-d6

Sexxx Dreams and ARTPOP are by far two of my favourite gaga songs.

That bass kills me + her vocals and 1984 references. I'm still obsessed with this song and play it every day.

PS: My favourite moment of the ARTPOP era was the ARTPOP performance at the itunes festival. Never forget those hee hee's and that wig flying around. 

FrankGutz
27 minutes ago, PedrinniSan said:

Sexxx Dreams and ARTPOP are by far two of my favourite gaga songs.

That bass kills me + her vocals and 1984 references. I'm still obsessed with this song and play it every day.

PS: My favourite moment of the ARTPOP era was the ARTPOP performance at the itunes festival. Never forget those hee hee's and that wig flying around. 

The saddest thing is that she planned to make it single and never happenedT, alvnlansvlnasvlanv

• CyanLights locked this topic
  • CyanLights unlocked this topic

Archived