💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

General: ARTPOP stans lounge | DWUW & R.Kelly drama on talk

FrankGutz

Featured Posts

FrankGutz

OMFG!! I Forgot the iconicness of DWUW ft Legend X, alnvlasvlñnsvlanvlnnl  give them 10000000 Grammys :giveup:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FrankGutz

G:  Do wachu waaaaaaant babyyyy

X: Wachu waaaaaant Lady Gagaaaa

G: Wachu waaaant WithMeChristina, wWEEeeeeEE, What u want my Body

X: Screaming in talent

qtSmUPT.gif

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

FrankGutz
Just now, maxblac said:

Can we just appreciate her makeup in the DWUW mini-era?
giphy.gif

her few performances killed it tbh, and she always was hot af

Tbh, i should add this moment + The Coachella with the ARTPOP songs :diane:  to the OP, those were iconicT moments from the era that never dies :diane:   i wish Gagz can see this thread one day :diane:  and leak ARTPOP demos, aka ACT 2 :tony:

FentyGa
1 minute ago, FrankGutz said:

her few performances killed it tbh, and she always was hot af

Tbh, i should add this moment + The Coachella with the ARTPOP songs :diane:  to the OP, those were iconicT moments from the era that never dies :diane:   i wish Gagz can see this thread one day :diane:  and leak ARTPOP demos, aka ACT 2 :tony:

Yeah, if she saw this, I'm sure she would be so happy! The album got so much backlash, so seeing people who love it would mean the world to her:kara:

FrankGutz
2 minutes ago, maxblac said:

Yeah, if she saw this, I'm sure she would be so happy! The album got so much backlash, so seeing people who love it would mean the world to her:kara:

ikr? ppl were so mean with ARTBOP, the good sis didnt deserved that much hate

FrankGutz

After so many years ignoring ARTPOP, the good sis GAGZ FIANALLY gave us ARTPOP performances, 2017 was the year when she saw the light again :tony:   Couldnt find any good video tho 

APPLAUSE [Interlude]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WBijJOrt6I

VENUS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnVnYzdqdXY

SEXXX DREAMS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mk9Mo8fz2-Q

• 5 months later...
FrankGutz

Some things to add up to the ARTPOP Army and ARTPOP lounge

I wanna thx to @Moebius who found this, a living proof that ARTPOP keeps winning, Charlie XCX dancing to Fashion!

@iWontBeTonight thread of Gaga Acknowledging the bday of ARTPOP Announcement

Carpet Shark

When I first saw Gaga and Elton John making faces at each other while singing ARTPOP I knew I had to buy the album.

ARTPOP FOREVER!

FrankGutz
1 hour ago, Carpet Shark said:

When I first saw Gaga and Elton John making faces at each other while singing ARTPOP I knew I had to buy the album.

ARTPOP FOREVER!

ugh, that performance was cute af

Battle 4 Ur Life

why am I not tagged? I been stanning this album since 11/13/2013

it keeps winning because music not the bling.

and because I remembered how it felt the first time I heard G.U.Y I knew exactly what she meant with the bone crushing beats and tears coming out of your eyes. she delivered.

ARTPOP is an album that delivered in my opinion. maybe not how everybody was expecting but it's a fantastical journey, very well constructed and cohesive. it's an album album and not a singles album. that's why it doesn't have any fillers except for Fashion and Gypsy maybe? even tho they both are awesome too.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

monster4life231

Could I be included in the list of ARTPOP stand please? 

spread peace - #MJInnocent

• 5 months later...
FrankGutz

R.I.P. Do What U Want

We will miss you bae, u're in history as one of the greatest songs on earth, bye lil bae

giphy.gif

eifulien
1 hour ago, FrankGutz said:

R.I.P. Do What U Want

We will miss you bae, u're in history as one of the greatest songs on earth, bye lil bae

giphy.gif

It really sucks, though. DWUW is such an integral part of the ARTPOP narrative. I wish she'd release the solo version. ARTPOP got the cold shoulder yet again. Imagine The Fame without PaparazziThe Fame Monster w/o Alejandro or Born This Way without Judas. :messga:

• CyanLights locked this topic
  • CyanLights unlocked this topic

Archived