"POP MUSIC WILL NEVER BE LOW BROW"

VANTABLACK

Featured Posts

VANTABLACK

"I'm not a goddess dropped out from the sky to sing pop music"

R.I.P popGa

giphy.gif

Actually Exited for your rock career đŸ€˜đŸœ

but did she actually mean she's done with pop or she's not a goddess, and dosent want us to treat her like an untouchable human (which I kind of agree things got out of hand during the ARTPOP era with all the "YASSSSSS " and "slay" but then again Gaga did make money off those shirts . So who's really the idiot here ,Gaga or monsters  :huh:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KURUSHITOVSKA

i feel betrayed

tumblr_inline_n3bvehGVMC1qzrz52.gif

I won't leave you but i feel like it's you leaving us... I've been a Monster for 8 years now, since the very beginning, and if I wanted alternative or jazz music i'd have stanned for someone else. You can't pretend to keep a fanbase with classical music when you've given them the best pop music through so many years... I've been feeling so sad about this feeling lately... 

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta taråntula?

Phoenix

Lady Gaga is over. 

Better prepare for Stefani, that isn't even close to what she debuted with.

💎

Harry

I don't think she meant it like that, or that she doesn't like pop music...

andy232000

THIS IS TAKEN OUT OF CONTEXT! Sort off

before this spirals more meltdowns that what it will, read the whole thing

"I am not some goddess that dropped down from the sky to sing pop music, I am not some extra-incredible human person that needs to be told how wonderful they are all day and kissed.”

"My purpose on this earth is to make people happy through music." - Lady Gaga

shes just saying she was not meant to just be an image. Chill

andy232000
2 minutes ago, Harry said:

I don't think she meant it like that, or that she doesn't like pop music...

It was taken out of context. You can see my post to read the full thing she said

arthurhmangum
5 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

i feel betrayed

I won't leave you but i feel like it's you leaving us... I've been a Monster for 8 years now, since the very beginning, and if I wanted alternative or jazz music i'd have stanned for someone else. You can't pretend to keep a fanbase with classical music when you've given them the best pop music through so many years... I've been feeling so sad about this feeling lately... 

tumblr_nesxmkxM4v1ttma2yo1_250.gif

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

KURUSHITOVSKA
3 minutes ago, littlemonsterwo said:

thank you your comment is really useful

VANTABLACK
5 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

i feel betrayed

I kind of agree I only got into pop music because of Gaga. She created her own genre . Of course I don't mind her stepping out and trying new things that's what makes her and artist , but Gaga contradicts her self a lot and that worries me , I can't even tell half the time of she's telling the truth or making stuff up just to prove a point .

I just hope Gaga stands by her creative descisions , and doesn't in like 20 years release a skimpy pop album called "goddess of love" just to please the gays of the future so she can remain relevant :madge:

KURUSHITOVSKA
2 minutes ago, BrownLikePepsi said:

I kind of agree I only got into pop music because of Gaga. She created her own genre . Of course I don't mind her stepping out and trying new things that's what makes her and artist , but Gaga contradicts her self a lot and that worries me , I can't even tell half the time of she's telling the truth or making stuff up just to prove a point .

I just hope Gaga stands by her creative descisions , and doesn't in like 20 years release a skimpy pop album called "goddess of love" just to please the gays of the future so she can remain relevant :madge:

This!

Manul
1 minute ago, littlemonsterwo said:

He is a very unattractive male, I don't know why some people keep posting this gif.

it wasn't laaaahv

arthurhmangum
Just now, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

thank you your comment is really useful

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

Archived