Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Is Kylie Jenner The Terror Jr Singer? The Clues Are All There, People

petty

Featured Posts

petty

With social media making everything so public, it's fun when there are some unsolved mysteries in the entertainment world, and one such case is the identity of the band Terror Jr. 

On March 31, Kylie Jenner released a music video commercial to announce her new line of lip gloss, and the track playing in the video immediately attracted attention. Fans scurried to find out about the catchy song, and it was revealed to be, "3 Strikes" by Terror Jr. But who is Terror Jr?

First things first, Terror Jr was totally unknown and untraceable on the Internet before their track appeared in Jenner's "Glosses" video. Soon after the cosmetics video was released, "3 Strikes" was put on Soundcloud, marking their first song posted... anywhere. Next, they created their Twitter on the same day (March 31) of the video release, so how could an unknown band like them score a massive placement in a video for Kylie Jenner? 

Just this week, Terror Jr posted a new track titled "Trippin", so questions of their true identity are again fresh on fans' minds. According to The Fader,Terror Jr was created by producer Felix Snow and David, aka Campa, and fronted by a mysterious girl named “Lisa.”  V Magazine, where "Trippin" exclusively premiered, linked out to an Instagram for this "Lisa," and of course, the only photo she has posted is a silhouette. 

EXIBIT A

EXIBIT B

https://keekugc.cachefly.net/keek/video/sdV2dab

Exhibit C

SO basically her voice sucks but this could easily be her voice behind the heavy editing and autotune.

Jenner is the only person that Terror Jr follows on both its Twitter and Instagram accounts. The band's only photo as a group shows two men and a woman with bright pink hair (all of their faces are covered), a trait that is closely associated with Jenner and her love of colorful wigs.

If you haven't heard their music yet, bop below:

I personally think it's Kylie and she's just using this as a way to get herself into the music industry because she knows she wouldn't stand a chance if she put her name on this based off all of her haters who wouldn't support this just because she's part of the Klan.

Source

JesseBabe

Where's Kylie's 20 million Cartier bracelets in the Terror Jr photo if it's really her....?? :lolga:

Jk, I think it's either her or someone very close in her social circle. It just doesn't make sense that they all of a sudden pop up on social media and Soundcloud with no songs or a word of Terror J prior to the gloss video.

petty
5 minutes ago, Buddy said:

Did you really write all of that about Kylie Jenner?

Instead of trying to be witty, how about you look around the post & see that there is a "source" link which everything was copy and pasted from. enjoy your night!

Buddy
Just now, PETTY said:

Instead of trying to be witty, how about you look around the post & see that there is a "source" link which everything was copy and pasted from. enjoy your night!

I'm drunk :staymad:

Mark

I remember that one Kardashian episode where they had to make a song for their mom.... and her and Kendall had to be cut out because autotune can't even save them.

00026 † 10000

Cameltoe Chariot
34 minutes ago, Buddy said:

Did you really write all of that about Kylie Jenner?

:rip: :diane:

RAMROD

IDK, all I know is

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

PunkTheFunk
50 minutes ago, Harry said:

"My fans think everything is Kryptic" - Kylie Jenner

fixed

JusKeepBreathin

TBH it would surprise me if it was Kylie. The Jenners are much more talented than the Kardashians and much more beautiful.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived