Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Another LG5 Dream

TimisaMonster

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

In this one, Gaga had just sang the national Anthem at the Indy 500 Superbowl and wore the same casual shirt and shorts outfit from yesterday!

And after her performance, we went to my uncles old home and had dinner. There I had some quality time talking with her and we were laughing and joking. Then, I felt the need to address the elephant in the room. I apologized to her and explained I'm sure she's seen the comments fans have been making about LG5 not being done yet and I told her we know she's working very hard on the album, putting her heart into it, she wants to make the best music possible and we know it takes time . She started to tear up and thanked me that I recognized how hard she was working for us and said she's almost done. :(

Being that I was hanging out with her, I told her nobody is gonna believe me when I tell them about this. What else can you tell me about the album? 

She smiled with a smirk on her face and said "you already know"..she said you can tell them what you just assumed....I'm putting my all into the album and it's almost done...I giggled and left...then I woke up

:giveup:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Decodekid

Hurry, hurry tell us what you assume about it, maybe you do have some weird connection with Gaga 

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Chromatislaps

:giveup:

I recently had a dream about the lead single, the song sounded like Jimi Hendrix's Along the Watchtower and  Lenny Kravitz's Are You Gonna Go My Way had a lovechild. I was the only one with the song, and GGD members were asking me if I could send it round, but I was like: "no" :derpga: 

crisTEAne

the tearing up part is quite possibly true. :( 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

weed

In my dream Taylor gave me a 2nd asshole 

What an awesome dream! It must feel really good to talk to Gaga in person :giveup: I recently dreamed about her releasing LG5, but I always forget my dreams.:smh: The only thing I remember was two songs, one named "Ink" and another named "Love in War".

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

TimisaMonster
5 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

Hurry, hurry tell us what you assume about it, maybe you do have some weird connection with Gaga 

Gaga is very close to finishing the album...

She's been silent cuz she wants us to have a better experience with the music compared to ARTPOP where she spoiled most of the music before the album was released. It's not coming from a place of "punishment" or "disappointment" with the fans...

TimisaMonster
1 minute ago, Mustang07 said:

What an awesome dream! It must feel really good to talk to Gaga in person :giveup: I recently dreamed about her releasing LG5, but I always forget my dreams.:smh: The only thing I remember was two songs, one named "Ink" and another named "Love in War".

It was very "normal"...we were talking like REALLY old good friends and she appreciated my honesty in speaking up in behalf of the fans. Not like I was some fan embassador (I know we hate that) but like in that moment....I spoke up for how we were all feeling and she understood and wasn't upset but was teary perhaps because a fan actually said to her....thank you for working so hard...

Idk if a fan had said that to her in a while instead of just asking for things like music, pics, info, etc...

It was a touching moment and felt so real :giveup:

ryanripley
9 minutes ago, neptugne said:

In my dream Taylor gave me a 2nd asshole 

:wtf: 

OT: the infection spreads :usrs: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

39 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

It was very "normal"...we were talking like REALLY old good friends and she appreciated my honesty in speaking up in behalf of the fans. Not like I was some fan embassador (I know we hate that) but like in that moment....I spoke up for how we were all feeling and she understood and wasn't upset but was teary perhaps because a fan actually said to her....thank you for working so hard...

Idk if a fan had said that to her in a while instead of just asking for things like music, pics, info, etc...

It was a touching moment and felt so real :giveup:

I can imagine :giveup: I get this feeling too that talking with Gaga must be like talking with a true friend, that you can always count with and know eachother for a long time. And I'm sure she would appreceate what you said if it happened in reality as well :happy:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

Angel Down
1 hour ago, TimisaMonster said:

She started to tear up and thanked me that I recognized how hard she was working for us and said she's almost done. :(

Omg I almost shed a tear :wtf:
I love her so much and I really want her to pour her heart in it and make it the way she and only she wants it to be. I'm really sure that this time she will SERVE 

Archived