💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

My girlfriend on Gaga and Katy

DeanWinchester

Featured Posts

DeanWinchester

My girlfriend never was involved in stuff like this (you could say she's part of the GP) but earlier she looked at my phone while I was sleeping and saw the Katy leaks thread. She found it funny how a lot of little monsters are fuming over Katy--only for the fact that they still get compared despite, according to her words, "it's been a long time since they diverged genres". Do you think Little Meltdowners would be less abrasive/defensive towards Katy if the media comparison never happened?

:lolga:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SychosSoChic

I hate everyone equally so yes

tumblr_mi3rweXAka1rjtbsho6_250.gif

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

The Surrealist

My friends think Katy Perry is not releasing music anymore, they haven't heard from her for years. But I usually promote Gaga so she stays relevant.  :sis:

Didymus

How does your girlfriend feel about you being on this forum? :poot:

OT: Absolutely. Same with Madonna. There was never that much negativity until commercial competition/media madness started to occur and it only needs to happen once for this fanbase to swear an eternal vendetta. Not even Gaga making up with them is good enough :smh:

HaveAnOysterBBy

If it wasn't for the applause vs roar mess you all wouldn't hate Katy perry and you know it :sis:

Serendipity

truth be told, they'd do the same to ANY artist who will be pitted against Gaga :sis: 

if Katy never existed, it'd probably be Gaga vs Rihanna daily or Gaga vs Taylor daily:sis: 

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Cheap thrills
1 minute ago, Didymus said:

How does your girlfriend feel about you being on this forum?

OT: Absolutely. Same with Madonna. There was never that much negativity until commercial competition/media madness started to occur and it only needs to happen once for this fanbase to swear an eternal vendetta. Not even Gaga making up with them is good enough

But Madonna could of been an adult about it but she decided to sip her :tea: and Call Gaga 'reductive' 

DeanWinchester
5 minutes ago, Didymus said:

How does your girlfriend feel about you being on this forum?

She always teases me by calling me a "little monster". Something I'm not really comfortable with because of too many connotations (i.e., little managers, little bottoms, etc.). I said "call me a Gaga fan, not a little monster". Of course that only made her tease me more :saladga: but yeah anyway

5 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Same with Madonna. There was never that much negativity until commercial competition/media madness started to occur and it only needs to happen once for this fanbase to swear an eternal vendetta.

Good thing they're in good terms now. I still want to see that collab in my lifetime

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

DeanWinchester
6 minutes ago, Baby Blue said:

truth be told, they'd do the same to ANY artist who will be pitted against Gaga :sis: 

if Katy never existed, it'd probably be Gaga vs Rihanna daily or Gaga vs Taylor daily:sis: 

Or the Madonna mess continues. You're right

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Didymus
8 minutes ago, Cheap thrills said:

But Madonna could of been an adult about it but she decided to sip her :tea: and Call Gaga 'reductive' 

Overrated drama. In the exact same interview she said Gaga was not copying her and Madonna felt they were completely different artists. She only took offense with the song being so similar, and if the interviewer hadn't asked that specific question the comment would never even have been made. She was just being honest, and her opinion was in line with the countless journalists and others who thought BTW was a rip-off before Madge even said anything about it.

So in truth, that's not different from Gaga calling out Nicki and Katy for copying her. In fact it's not even as bad since Gaga just decided herself to call out her competition without being asked. The only thing extra Madonna did was include BTW in her own tour, but on a closer look at the context of the show segment, it's not that bad since that segment is all about egoistic pride and materialism, and in any case, Madonna continued to praise Gaga even on the stage, wanting Gaga to perform with her (which the latter refused). Now they made up. Stupid feud. Wouldn't have been a big deal if the public wasn't DYING for them to have a feud in the first place.

And I still think there's a possibility it was all set up. As we know they both came up with the SNL segment where they had a bitch fight on their own, and from their comments it's clear that at least until 2011 they had a very warm and respectful relationship. So I dunno.. leaving that door open for sure. The feud benefited both of them.

Cheap thrills
3 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Overrated drama. In the exact same interview she said Gaga was not copying her and Madonna felt they were completely different artists. She only took offense with the song being so similar, and if the interviewer hadn't asked that specific question the comment would never even have been made. She was just being honest, and her opinion was in line with the countless journalists and others who thought BTW was a rip-off before Madge even said anything about it.

So in truth, that's not different from Gaga calling out Nicki and Katy for copying her. In fact it's not even as bad since Gaga just decided herself to call out her competition without being asked. The only thing extra Madonna did was include BTW in her own tour, but on a closer look at the context of the show segment, it's not that bad since that segment is all about egoistic pride and materialism, and in any case, Madonna continued to praise Gaga even on the stage, wanting Gaga to perform with her (which the latter refused). Now they made up. Stupid feud. Wouldn't have been a big deal if the public wasn't DYING for them to have a feud in the first place.

And I still think there's a possibility it was all set up. As we know they both came up with the SNL segment where they had a bitch fight on their own, and from their comments it's clear that at least until 2011 they had a very warm and respectful relationship. So I dunno.. leaving that door open for sure. The feud benefited both of them.

THANK YOU 

I've been waiting for someone to understand me perfectly 

QF6E8aI.gif

Didymus
2 minutes ago, Cheap thrills said:

THANK YOU 

I've been waiting for someone to understand me perfectly 

QF6E8aI.gif

Then why did you bring it up :unicorn:

blackstar

12 minutes ago, Sycamore said:

My friends think Katy Perry is not releasing music anymore, they haven't heard from her for years. But I usually promote Gaga so she stays relevant.  :sis:

Same. :poot:

I have forced 5 people from my class to listen some ARTPOP songs at New Year's Eve party and (surprisingly) they like it. Two of them has listened whole album after that. :firega: #FreePromo #BuyARTPOPoniTunes #JusticeForARTPOP 

I used to like Katy so much but everything changed after Gaga vs. Katy mess. 

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

Archived