💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Just had the weirdest dream!!!

SamJ

Featured Posts

SamJ

I just had this really weird dream, that we all went to the Rio olympics this year to see gaga sing her lg5 lead single for the first time at the opening ceremony and we all got there and was waiting in the crowd for her to appear, and then it was announced that gaga had cancelled and then Katy Perry and Nicki Minaj came on the stage and smashed all of gaga's setup for her performance and the two of them sang their brand new duet together and everyone in the crowd was booing them and crying because we all wanted to see gaga, it was horrible it made me feel sick! I never dream about celebrities this was the first time it was so weird! What a stupid dream!

crisTEAne
5 minutes ago, UK Monster said:

I just had this really weird dream, that we all went to the Rio olympics this year to see gaga sing her lg5 lead single for the first time at the opening ceremony and we all got there and was waiting in the crowd for her to appear, and then it was announced that gaga had cancelled and then Katy Perry and Nicki Minaj came on the stage and smashed all of gaga's setup for her performance and the two of them sang their brand new duet together and everyone in the crowd was booing them and crying because we all wanted to see gaga, it was horrible it made me feel sick! I never dream about celebrities this was the first time it was so weird! What a stupid dream!

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

littlepotter
7 minutes ago, skeleton.gun said:

chaeri pls

DanceInTheDark

I would love it if it happens in real life :koons:

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

crisTEAne
10 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Helxig

Hahaaaa aww. You dreamt about us.

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

littlepotter
7 minutes ago, skeleton.gun said:

chaeri pls

RAMROD

That's a depressing dreams tho :giveup:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Archived