💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Gwen's tour sold out only 27%

Serendipity

Featured Posts

Serendipity

Gwen Stefani’s love life may be rocking and rolling with Blake Shelton, but her supposed comeback tour has hit a stumbling block.

In Touch magazine reports that the Misery singer is struggling to fill seats on her upcoming This Is What the Truth Feels Like tour.

“Her tour kicks off July 12 in Massachusetts and only 5,000 tickets have been sold in a venue that holds 18,000 — and that was after the huge promotion in which her tickets were being sold discounted on Groupon,” a source tells In Touch.

Source

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus

"A source."

I don't believe Gwen's tour is gonna be a massive success, but I'm gonna wait a bit. This might just be fake media stirring again à la 25 million dollar Interscope loss.

mister max

Maybe somehow it will become better? maybe she has a huge hit in June and people discover her music and they buy tickets ?

Spoiler

:awkney:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

She should have done a joint tour with another singer or have a popular opening act. Eve is kinda irrelevant

SamJ

I'd go if she came to England. Please come here Gwen all my friends love you here!

SamJ
22 minutes ago, kizurl said:

Of course it selling low. Its not 2004 anymore

She wasn't that big in 2004, she was big in 2005 2006 2007 and 2008, lmao at least get your years right!

skaxboy

Well that's for only one particular venue not the entire tour so perhaps you should change the title. For California dates, most of the good seats have sold out and she even added another LA date recently.

As a Gwen fan, I'm a bit underwhelmed with this album and it's singles. It's not an exciting era and I really wish she had the Harajuku Girls back. This album makes me wonder if scraping the Pharell produced tracks was a good choice. 

JackTheTripper
47 minutes ago, skaxboy said:

Well that's for only one particular venue not the entire tour so perhaps you should change the title. For California dates, most of the good seats have sold out and she even added another LA date recently.

As a Gwen fan, I'm a bit underwhelmed with this album and it's singles. It's not an exciting era and I really wish she had the Harajuku Girls back. This album makes me wonder if scraping the Pharell produced tracks was a good choice. 

considering the age that we are living in today,  people would called her racist and some dumbass would pull out the good old  cultural appropriation card

RAMROD

It's tough, this year many people have been spending for tours by Yonce and Adele when it comes to Pop. :(

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

YaaaasGaga

I've stanned for Gwen ever since the beginning of No Doubt and I love her, but when you take that big a break from music, you have to have just as big a push for promotion; not groupon and a couple TV performances, I'm talking getting yourself booked into all the big summer festivals like Coachella, Glastonbury, V Festival, Lollapalooza, Rock in Rio,  get on the biggest shows like SNL and The X Factor, we need a magazine feature a la 10 page spread in Vogue magazine with the cover, get them headlines Gwen, it's the only way people who aren't die hard fans who think you've stopped making music will even hear about you again! 

EDIT: I feel like Fergie's new music will suffer the same fate if it's not promoted massively too

Juanjo
10 hours ago, YaaaasGaga said:

I've stanned for Gwen ever since the beginning of No Doubt and I love her, but when you take that big a break from music, you have to have just as big a push for promotion; not groupon and a couple TV performances, I'm talking getting yourself booked into all the big summer festivals like Coachella, Glastonbury, V Festival, Lollapalooza, Rock in Rio,  get on the biggest shows like SNL and The X Factor, we need a magazine feature a la 10 page spread in Vogue magazine with the cover, get them headlines Gwen, it's the only way people who aren't die hard fans who think you've stopped making music will even hear about you again! 

EDIT: I feel like Fergie's new music will suffer the same fate if it's not promoted massively too

I agree. I fear for Fergie, so much. It's such a shame, since both artists are so good, and had such huge eras in the past. Very sad, as I really like them both. 

Archived