PopThatArt

Good song, reductive video.

Go see A Star is Born

SychosSoChic

Looking like a RuPaul music video with an actual budget :flop:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Gohan

So PUT ME OUT OF MY MISERY

Why are there so many heartbreak songs now that I am more than heartbroken :rip: it's seems like my life is completely planned :diane: 

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Magneto

It's a pretty decent video, but didn't they announce this song as the new single like ages ago?

Free my mind

Hmm, love the song. Make me like you was playing in ChuckECheese the other day (nephews birthday) so I'm glad this video is a bit more... Mature :emma: xoxo Gwen :diane:

ItsTommyBitch
20 minutes ago, SychosSoChic said:

Looking like a RuPaul music video with an actual budget :flop:

This is too accurate :rip: All of the outfits and the poses she makes in them give me serious runway teas :air: Especially in how randomly different they seem to be. She also looks SO different in each because of the makeup on her face. Her cheek bones totally make her look like a different person based on the general contouring :wtf: I think she looked like, at least 2 people in this video :emma: 

$100,000 is nothing now that I think about it :giveup: 

This song is a bop though, its cute af :flutter: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Staryu

Cute video. I really like her looks in this, but the dancers weren't necessary...

Still a lot better than her last two MVs :emma: 

skaxboy

Definitely the best video of the era! The looks were fantastic! It was a little strange seeing her on the black wig but there are some beautiful shots throughout the video. 

crisTEAne

as i was watching every new look in the video, i was like: roselandballroomGa, alexandermcqueenGa, shortwigvogueGa, queencomingoutoftheliftGa etc. :flop:

anyway, i still prefer make me like you. as for the album, it's a shame that getting warmer is only a bonus track.

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Archived