Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Princess Die for LG5?

YaaaasGaga

Featured Posts

YaaaasGaga

Does anyone else feel Princess Die would be an amazing addition to LG5? The kinda vibes I'm getting from who she's working with (Mark, Elton and Diana in particular) makes me think this would be such a beautiful down-tempo acoustic accompaniment on the tracklist. Every Gaga album has had at least one stripped back, piano centered ballad, and this song I think is just absolutely beautiful; the lyrics, the themes, the emotions, her voice when she sings it. I know everyone wants a full album of completely new music, and I don't necessarily think it should be a single (although I would definitely support it if it was) but I think it's a fan favourite and that critics would praise it for being ballsy and beautiful at the same time. Plus I think people like Elton could really help her refine it (especially because he was very close friends to the late Princess Diana) and it'd be interesting to see what the production would be like. If she is really going to be going for a more raw, authentic, mature sound I think this would be a great choice of contender, and I've always wanted a studio version I could listen to whilst crying into my glass of wine and chocolate haha.

What do you think?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley

i think it's a bit old now :neyde:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

YaaaasGaga
Just now, Boyboi12 said:

I think we should just leave that song in 2013 

Just now, ryanripley said:

I just can't let that studio version go :giveup:

venusfly

I mean, it's not impossible. Didn't some band release a song they performed live 20 years ago recently or something?

KURUSHITOVSKA

Nah she won't, but she should release it with a Greatest Hits or just leak it.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Boyboi12
Just now, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Nah she won't, but she should release it with a Greatest Hits or just leak it.

I agree 

prince

Wasn't Gaga playing You and I in the early days of the monster ball? Way before BTW? There's always hope but I feel like her mindset and head space are in a completely different place right now and that songs over and done with

Voltaire
3 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

I agree. 

VmOqL14.jpg

I just want new ones from here on out. 

Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker

YaaaasGaga
2 minutes ago, LG said:

I mean, it's not impossible. Didn't some band release a song they performed live 20 years ago recently or something?

Was that Moorhead or something like that? I hope I don't have to wait 20 years haha

YaaaasGaga
Just now, Voltaire said:

I agree. 

VmOqL14.jpg

That picture just killed me :lolga:

venusfly
2 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I agree. 

VmOqL14.jpg

ellie goulding looks weird in this pic 

Chelseaaaaaa

It is her best written song and it is kept away. Sucks. I can only imagine all of the masterpieces she has locked up. I doubt she will ever give the song a proper release, though. I imagine she ties it with too many bad memories and the foul controversy that surrounded it in 2012 doesn't help,.

Princess DIE  should have been in ARTPOP.  I still want the studio version of the song though. :saladga: 

Archived