Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Gaga Trying To Run Away From Music?

Economy

Featured Posts

Economy

Im just thinking of all this stuff Gaga has said and also things that come together and im starting to get the feeling shes under contract and has to release albums but isnt really what she wants to do

"I wanted to he an actress before I became a singer but music worked out first" @ Golden Globes

And she seems so exited about acting, and doing stuff with charities. In the meantime we only catch a picture of her going to studio like once a month :rip: 

Its like music is what worked out first for fame and success and its what her fans want and now shes squeezing music into her schedule to make everyone happy but its not really what she wants to do :air: 

thoughts :ohno: 

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Manul

Well, she tried racing away from it. :hor:

But good sis Tony was there waiting for ha. :hor:

it wasn't laaaahv

venusfly

No, I think shes running away from mainstream pop music.

It's never what she wanted to do in the beginning, she was put into it after years of labels and other people rejecting her because she was 'too pop'. 

I think she's just finally sucked it up and decided to make the music she wants, even if it may not work as well commercially as her past work.

Even if she loved all her albums she still never set out to do the genres they're composed of.

KURUSHITOVSKA

She has a studio at home, she showed it in a pic on Insta last week, so dont worry

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Andrew Warhola

She's a pathological liar

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

Boyboi12

she has all the time in the world to write and act and do whatever she wants. I would kill to live that life style, where my only job is to do something I love. 

Economy
Just now, Andrew Warhola said:

She's a pathological liar

Im not gonna lie... Shes always making up stuff u can tell :rip: 

Bear

I definitely sense a change, but I don't know in what form it will take. At the minute I feel like it is a change in direction in the music, but it is possible that it could be something else.

And yea, I wouldn't take the she wanted to be an actress first thing too seriously, she does sometimes exaggerate the truth :lolga: 

Economy
1 minute ago, Hooker said:

I definitely sense a change, but I don't know in what form it will take. At the minute I feel like it is a change in direction in the music, but it is possible that it could be something else.

And yea, I wouldn't take the she wanted to be an actress first thing too seriously, she does sometimes exaggerate the truth :lolga: 

"Sometimes" :awkney: 

TheFame Monster
4 minutes ago, LG said:

No, I think shes running away from mainstream pop music.

It's never what she wanted to do in the beginning, she was put into it after years of labels and other people rejecting her because she was 'too pop'. 

I think she's just finally sucked it up and decided to make the music she wants, even if it may not work as well commercially as her past work.

Even if she loved all her albums she still never set out to do the genres they're composed of.

She was never rejected for being "too pop". She was rejected for not being pop enough  

Bear
Just now, Economy said:

"Sometimes" :awkney: 

"It's sort of like my past is an unfinished painting, and as the artist of that painting I must fill in all the ugly holes and make it beautiful again" :sis:

venusfly
Just now, TheFame Monster said:

She was never rejected for being "too pop". She was rejected for not being pop enough  

She was rejected for both. During the monster ball she spoke of how one person would tell her she's too pop, others would say she's too theatric, and some would tell her she's not pop enough. 

When she started working with Rob Fusari they made rock-ish music, he didn't feel that would be successful and suggested she make some dance music and she has been since. I just get the feeling it's not something she set out to do.

There was another thread by @Didymus about her being trapped in pop music or something that kind of sheds light on this topic.

crisTEAne

*tries to cool off*

i really-really-really don't want to sound rude, but this is the most atrocious bullshit i have ever read. like, music runs in her veins, ffs. :smh:

so, here is your answer:

tumblr_loj5muajMy1qat268.gif

:neyde:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Archived