1. 1. What's your favorite BTW video?

• Born This Way
    • Judas
    • The Edge Of Glory
    • Yoü And I
    • Marry The Night

Featured Posts

Andrew Warhola

My favorite is Marry The Night, probably one of my favorite Gaga videos ever.

In descending order of preference:

1. MTN

2. BTW

3. Y&I (Though it's my least favorite song on BTW)

4. TEOG

5. Judas

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

Mister Gaga

Ughh they're all amazing, so high budgeted and cinematic. Hard to choose :excited2:

5. TEOG. I like it, but i have to choose a least favorite...

4. Judas. Underrated and visualy stunning. That choreography >>>> other's faves entire career

3. Born This Way. Love the concepts and aesthetics, it's really underrated

2. Marry The Night. It breaks my heart to place it at #2, but recently i've been rediscovering...

1. You and I!!! It's so crazy and original. Gaga usually doesn't make videos which stories are, exclusively, about love. Here she did. And it's ****ing amazing. A mermaid, a crazy scientist and a farm? Only gaga can pull out a masterpiece out of that!

Bear

I love Judas :flutter: I think that it has the perfect balance between pop and art compacted into a tight coherent video. Perfection!

The Marry the Night intro is amazing, and it would easily be my number one video from BTW but I feel it drops off once the song actually begins. 

The rest are all amazing too, it was difficult to choose :duck:

Andrew Warhola
1 minute ago, Hooker said:

The Marry the Night intro is amazing, and it would easily be my number one video from BTW but I feel it drops off once the song actually begins

The dance studio scenes with the epic choreo and the exploding trans ams will never get old. I would only delete the last scenes, where she's dancing in the streets, I feel like those last visuals don't fit the aesthetic of the video and bother me for some reason.

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

Bear
Just now, Andrew Warhola said:

I would only delete the last scenes, where she's dancing in the streets.

Agree with this, that bit in particular is one of not so good bits of it. It just doesn't fit with the rest of the scenes IMO and I'm not a fan of that whole look in that scene either.

somnambulist

Marry the Night and Judas were my favorites. You and I was TOO random for my tastes. Born this way was also fantastic (I LOVE the opening) and the iconic skeleton look, but marry the night :firega: 

RockySayTalk

In terms of visuals

Judas > Marry The Night > You & I > Born This Way > Edge of Glory

Phlop

You and I, even though I wasn't crazy about the single. I kinda feel like it's TEOGs redemption video.

Judas is a close second. Again, not crazy about it being a single, but the video is great. 

Born This Way is third. It's solid and I enjoy the song.

I would've loved to rate MTN higher, but it kinda loses momentum once the song starts as someone else stated. The end is kinda sloppily done imo.

TEOG is just bad sorry.

BYE

crisTEAne
17 minutes ago, LG said:

Marry the Night, truly her masterpiece. 

same. :flutter: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Haroon

JUDAS :worship2: One of the best of hers ever :flutter: 

After that, Marry The Night, You & I, Born This Way, The Edge of Glory - in that order :) 

Archived