💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is RedOne going to give Porcelain Black's songs away?

Shaney

Featured Posts

Shaney

For those of you who don't know, Porcelain Black is an artist that RedOne was trying to push back in 2011 but was waiting for the "right time" to release her album, and it never got released. It's too bad, because she would have blown up. 

He seemed to have a lot of faith in her music. Do you think that tracks like this could be given away to other artists, or is there copyright issues with that?

FATCAT

Something just puts me off when it comes to her lyrics.. Hope she gets it released, hate to have so much locked up.

Purr more, hiss less.

Andrew Warhola
1 minute ago, dannydevito said:

she dissed gaga tho :green:

who hasn't tho? :sis:

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

imwoahvicky

wasted talented. signed with a label that stripped her of her uniqueness and made her another sellout

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

AmenTheNight

She's a bitch, but her music is heavenly. Hopefully RedOne will give these instrumentals to Gaga.

weed

I love ha! Whenever she replies to my comments on her IG posts I feel like we're besties lmao

Harry

She blocked me on Twitter in 2011/12 and I have no idea why cos I've never tweeted her :emma: So idc about her lul

nativenewyorker

Something tells me her music would never catch on with the GP. 

Anderson123

I remember wondering whether Porcelain Black or Azealia Banks would ever have albums released. And I used to just ignore Azealia Banks but her album is actually really good, so I'm glad it's out now.

I remember her dissing the Black Lives Matter movement (she was one of those people that tried to turn it into All Lives Matter) and me commenting that all lives do matter, but that this particular movement is about the increasing police brutality towards black people. She replied with a huuuuge paragraph telling me that Azealia Banks is a racist and blah and it was all over ATRL. Good times. :emma:

I love her music, though. :emma: RedOne walking the industrial-pop road with Gaga would be super dope. 

Versace

One Woman Army, Mama Forgive Me and Mannequin Factory 

Are all precious bops 

I feel RedOne was trying to push for the comeback of Rock with her just like how

he was pushing for the comeback of Pop with Gaga and it worked 

I just don't see the comeback of rock or even pop rock coming back to the mainstream sadly 

Archived