💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

LG5 is ready?

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

Hi don't stone me, just my weak theory here.

So Gaga's been taking a break from making music:

and then ha collaborator was/is in Seoul:

RedOne has been doing interviews and travelling to places, so I'm supposing Gaga's working with neither of them at the moment.

Also information from another thread told us that they're mixing music (possibly LG5), mastering comes afterwards which should be the final stage of music production. They could be mastering LG5 already right now.

So ever wondered why suddenly everyone just stopped working? I'm not too familiar with music production but I'm guessing mastering doesn't need Mark and Gaga's involvement? Which explains why they're just waiting for the work to be done by other people, before the launching of the album takes place.

What do you think?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
POP2

Or they're all just taking some time off. They're all people who need relaxation and I'm sure LG5 doesn't consume their lives like ours 

Nicogly

This is.... logical. This is....more than I can hope for. .... This is....THE dream. 

this-is-our-moment 

EDIT: how do you guys embed gifs?

Rock On and A Last One For the Road 🚬

Kermit the frog

I just want the first single, is it really that much to ask for? :(

GagaMegaFan
11 minutes ago, hausofderek said:

Or they're all just taking some time off. They're all people who need relaxation and I'm sure LG5 doesn't consume their lives like ours 

:wtfga: :laughga: :saladga: :giveup:

I can't see a lie

ew

LadyGagaStan93

I'm sure it's being worked on, but it's probably far from "ready" as she tends to work on her albums till the last minute she can. They probably have stopped working for a bit to take a break and will continue working on it any day now really. RedOne hasn't been tied to the album since last year, so I wouldn't use him as an example. 

chromaticainmyhead

Gaga *whispering*: "I've scrapped the concept of my album again cuz I'm more into the art of racing now. And u know what? These bitchez will never know cuz I don't tell them anythin." 

23 minutes ago, Tom Hardy said:

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

Arizona Sky

This album is still far from being ready. She just started working with Tame Inpala and BloodPop. Also, Gaga is allowed to do other things besides making music. She wants to enjoy life! She might need a little break from making music which is completely healthy. As stated by Mark, their goal is to put the album out before the year ends so it's definitely not finished.

Lagg

Pretty sure she's aiming for a Q4 release. Its not that bad. The world is waiting for her return, but that doesn't mean the hype's gonna die anytime soon. People outside the fanbase has a lot of things to attend to other than waiting for her music, I'm just not sure with most of Gaga's fans tho. 

Chelseaaaaaa

Mark with Rufus!?!?!? OMG. Screaming. :excited2:

weed
4 minutes ago, BloodyMonster said:

She just started working with Tame Inpala and BloodPop. 

tbh maybe not true! some artists literally drop surprise albums with no prior info, so maybe gaga's been working with them for a while and just now a photo was posted. maybe there are even more producers we don't know

I think the stage we're at could best be compared to summer 2012. She doesn't have a theme yet, and she's still writing a lot of music. I think she's written about half of the album, and she's far from being done. Doesn't mean it will take another year for the album to be released, but I don't think she's even nearly finished. More like halfway in the process of writing songs. She will write many more songs for the album while she's working on current songs and finalizing those.

kabirartfling

Idk whats talking so long to master? I mean the album is suppose to be analog right? Just record the song and release it...

Give your love to me

malazam

if the album is ready there's a lot work yet to do....like a lot they can't release it now

anyway, I don't think it's ready. The songs with these people? Yes. We know that the RedOne's songs are done and Mark's songs too (in that pic of the mixing you can see a shoulder probably from Mark)

maybe the album is ready so Bobby better put his hands to work

Gaga everywhere is upon us

another shot before we kiss the other side

Archived