💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

New music coming in August?

estoniankid

Featured Posts

estoniankid

Hello, Little RedOnsters, I have some thoughts to share with you today :hor:

So, I have this pretty solid theory going on in my mind about new music coming in August and puzzle is coming together. Let's review the pieces that are hinting on an August release (I may be reaching, don't overreact pls)

So, there was a "troll account" according to @Haroon made some days ago, so apparently he/she posted a LG5 leaked image, this one:

Spoiler

ybLibe8QaRE.jpg

It really looks like Gaga (look at her nose, really), and the other thing that seems right about it - it's the style of Ruth Hogben (literally, the double-exposure, film shoot, she likes this a lot). Moving on. If you run the image through google search it suggests that there is a "lady" on the photo:

Spoiler

a16cca1b056f2c24bf6e698605dbe807.png

(biggest reach GGD have ever seen:giveup:)

Next thing that I noticed, the OP's username - it's "just numbers" 74367997171. I'm familiar with coding and judging by it's length, I though it may be a UNIX time stamp, and it is. So 74367997171 translates to Wednesday, August 18th 4326, 16:59:31 (GMT) (yeah, LG5 coming in year 4326, who could have guessed huh :gaycat:). The thing is, some people on Twitter (very reliable source, duh) think that she may perform on GMA on August 19:

Spoiler

CjlEzpaWUAEYtQW.jpg:large

The last performer is yet to be announced. Ironically, the original plan for Applause before it leaked was to premiere it along with its music video on GMA on August 19, also The Fame was released on August 19. Also, MTV VMA's are coming on August 28. 

The next thing that falls around this time - Gaga posted a photo with a caption "Next stop? ...." and a globe, so LadyGagaNow claim that they heard from a reliable source that she MIGHT perform at Global Citizen Festival in September (ARTPOP all over again?:emma:), so she may perform some new music there, the line up is going to be announced around July 12.

Four days ago Global Citizen twitter account posted this:

UPD: So, as many of you may remember, in March Gaga replied a monster questioning her about when she's going to release new music, and she replied with this:

So if you count months with ticks, including March, BOOM is August. Everything is cryptic, gurl. :usrs:

So what are your thoughts on this? Do you think this may be real? Discuss, Little MarkRonsters :staymad:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think she will perform the LG5 lead at VMAs like she did with Applause. And the album will be out on Q4. 

iCpro

August still seems so far away :giveup: but its probably the most likely

If she releases in august I hope she appears on Tyler Oakley's Auguest, that would be amazing 

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

Just as much of a stretch as that entire OP: Gaga replaced Keith Urban yesterday, who was originally going to drive in that car. He's performing on the 12th and Gaga iscoming the week after him, just as she was next in line yesterday :hor:

#EverythingIsCryptic

The picture looks more like madonna for me...:toofunny: yes, the nose looks like hers but other than that just plain madonna 

GloZell Green

So totally off topic but I had a dream where I saw a topic on this cult site saying something about the single in June or August, can't remember :poot: 

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Arizona Sky

The lead single is coming in August, but not the album. That's coming during Fall.

estoniankid
3 minutes ago, KARMA said:

The picture looks more like madonna for me...:toofunny: yes, the nose looks like hers but other than that just plain madonna 

yeah people were guessing the woman looks like Madonna in the original thread, but I can't really see ANY madge resemblance in it :air:

MagnumX

You have a point, BUT, i dont think Gaga herself knows for sure when to release new material, so...

164604_o.gif

" Your god is not here, Michael. "

Cheap thrills

I think the lead single is coming in October and we'll have an album in November 

Gagaplayer315

Her release date could be ANYDAY :koons: :stalkga:

Okay, I'll agree the picture looks like it could be her, but who knows if it's even for LG5?

As for the rest of your theory...

zNAWQu.gif

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

Archived