đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga, what's the next stop?

Monsterish

Featured Posts

Monsterish

So, I'm one of those people that think lead single could be released July-August :green: But, do yall think Gaga has already chosen the lead single of LG5? And... If this was true, maybe with this selfies she was refering to the recording of the video? It's just a supposition 'cause then Gaga should be recording the video on June :sis:

MaryJaneHolland

She posted 100 pics with the same look on IG... Who knows, maybe she was recording a video or doing a photoshoot... Maybe she wasn't :saladga:

Just now, Didymus said:

Just another version of

tbh.

I was on a birthday vacation in Las Vegas when she posted this, this bitch can never let me be in peace can she?

PunkTheFunk

Inb4 "I'm following my heart and going in a new musical direction. I can't wait to share my vision with my fans. 2056 here we come. xoxo little flopsters #LG5Time" :neyde:

When I read "next stop" I immediately thought of a tour..you know, next country, next stop..who knows. 

Weasel

Could it be a reference to her much music awards performance of 2009 (see 0;05 below)?  According to Wikipedia (can't find a legit source) it's on june 19. LG5 is coming :excited2:

Didymus
12 minutes ago, Weasel said:

Could it be a reference to her much music awards performance of 2009 (see 0;05 below)?  According to Wikipedia (can't find a legit source) it's on june 19. LG5 is coming :excited2:

On a Sunday apparently :unicorn:

Noam Zioni

I think she's just on vacation 

nothing more than that

Chelseaaaaaa

She was talking about going to Indiana. Who knew? :wtfga:

Archived