Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Redone talks about his relationship with Gaga in a new Interview

yASSsss

Featured Posts

yASSsss

(The article is in Swedish so i used the google translator.:tongue:)

Nadir RedOne Khayat ,44,is back in a collaboration with world artist Lady Gaga,who is currently working on his upcoming album .Swedish - Moroccan super producer is also behind all of Lady Gaga's biggest hits like "Just Dance," "Bad Romance" and " Judas ." Now he has therefore written more hits to Lady Gaga's forthcoming album,which does not yet have a date for the album release-"We worked together, but do not know where it ends . It depends on the direction , she wants to go", says the producer . But Nadir RedOne Khayat is happy with the songs he created along with the superstar , and hope that they come with on her new album -"But we 've made really good songs . Eight awesome songs that I personally think is awesome,"he says.

Nadir Khayat describes the relationship with the world of the artist as mixed . When they wrote her first album together was the relationship great,but then it has been shaky in periods-"It was like that a period after success and so . Now it is well again , he says. After Lady Gaga's huge success with debut album - She went through the " fame " and the whole thing,it's hard .She has told me,it was tough with everything. So why was it so,says Nadir RedOne Khayat

http://www.expressen.se/noje/redone-om-nya-latarna-med-gaga/

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LaMaisonGaga

"hope that they come with on her new album "

"hope"

"new album"

tumblr_o1wdtsRPQD1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

lamaisongaga.com

RAMROD

So they were mot cool fir amoment but now they're cool again with each other :poot:

Judas is a big hit boo, bookmark that! :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

KURUSHITOVSKA

Hopefully, hope... this era is all about hoping -_- 

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Slayer

Stahp RedOne staaaaaahp! 

I refuse to believe Gaga is still figuring out the direction of the album. I refuse it. That is totally unlike her. I hope to God he's bluffing because I can't take this anymore.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

PartySick
3 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

She went through the " fame " and the whole thing,it's hard .She has told me,it was tough with everything.

Ha Piece of Me is coming :excited2:

Ha Tabloid Junkie and Scream is coming :excited2:

🖤

PartySick
1 minute ago, etron said:

Stahp RedOne staaaaaahp! 

I refuse to believe Gaga is still figuring out the direction of the album. I refuse it. That is totally unlike her. I hope to God he's bluffing because I can't take this anymore.

In my opinion, it's not that she doesn't have a direction, it's that she has too many. I think she can't nail down exactly which idea/theme to go with and they'll just keep making more music until it organically comes together...that's just a thought though :flop:

🖤

HEARTHUNTER

Like I said in another thread, he doesnt ****ing know anything about her direction :awkney:

Y'all need to calm down and wait from Gaga

1 minute ago, HEARTHUNTER said:

Like I said in another thread, he doesnt ****ing know anything about her direction :awkney:

Y'all need to calm down and wait from Gaga

If we have to wait something from Gagz we betta die in peace lol

Chic

It's the same interview (or same dialogue repeated in a new interview) translated from English to Swedish and back to English.

kabirartfling

" Now he has therefore written more hits to Lady Gaga's forthcoming album,which does not yet have a date for the album release" so many mini heart attacks in this single sentence.:emma:

Give your love to me

Slayer

Also I wonder why her relationship with him was strained? 

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Archived