Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

Gaga in Rip Curl & YSL!

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

Raikou

She looks so ****ing classically beautiful in the first pic.

The fillers have worn off just enough for her to look like Gaga again, but enhanced.

The Surrealist

She looks badass in the first pic. :giveup: Still not enough like her old self, but beautiful and I'm waiting for the fillers to wear off completely so she can slay me 100%.

MaybeKermit

oh my god why do people waste their time on this :rip: how do they even start searching?

EDIT: I didn't mean it in a bad way! It was more like: how do they found out it's YSL, how can they find all these small things.. 

chromaticainmyhead
3 minutes ago, Funkymonkey said:

oh my god why do people waiste their time on this :rip: how do they even start searching?

maybe people have interest in fashion and in what she wears? if you don't like it, leave it but don't complain cause I don't understand why people waiste their time on this. :grr:

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

chromaticainmyhead

anyway, that neopren suit gives me Tomb Raider teas somehow :gaycat:

tomb_raider_underworld__lara_croft__wets

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

LaMaisonGaga
52 minutes ago, Funkymonkey said:

oh my god why do people waiste their time on this :rip: how do they even start searching?

Time waste? Fashion is anything but a waste of time. Learn to be more tolerant and appreciate the small things in life.

lamaisongaga.com

MaybeKermit
51 minutes ago, tizian said:

maybe people have interest in fashion and in what she wears? if you don't like it, leave it but don't complain cause I don't understand why people waiste their time on this. :grr:

3 minutes ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

Time waste? Fashion is anything but a waste of time. Learn to be more tolerant and appreciate the small things in life.

check edit :grr:

LaMaisonGaga
2 minutes ago, Funkymonkey said:

check edit :grr:

"Waste" sis.

lamaisongaga.com

MaybeKermit
8 minutes ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

"Waste" sis.

no need to be rude bb.

LaMaisonGaga
40 minutes ago, Funkymonkey said:

no need to be rude bb.

Oh now I'm rude :air: 

EDIT: reported

lamaisongaga.com

AyaKara
3 hours ago, Funkymonkey said:

oh my god why do people waste their time on this :rip: how do they even start searching?

EDIT: I didn't mean it in a bad way! It was more like: how do they found out it's YSL, how can they find all these small things.. 

There have been sites dedicated to Gaga's fashion in the past, such as Gaga's Fashion Land and others. Some people really love fashion and can identify these things without searching as much as you or I would. So, to us, it seems like it would waste a lot of time, but to them, it's interesting, fun, and probably way faster than we think :laughga:

Archived