đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Madonna getting an autograph from Elvis (?)

Voltaire

Is it Madonna?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Is it Madonna?

• Yes
    • No
    • We'll never ever know the truth

Featured Posts

Voltaire

nlk8eeh.jpg

(Madonna getting an autograph from Elvis in 1970 for his performance at Olympus in Michigan.)

It's cool to see icons before they were icons being fans of other icons. 

(Side note: I grew up in the same county as Madonna. Her high school was a rival to mine. It's as if being a fan of her current "rival" is in my upbringing. :rockstar:)

HOLD UP. Seems there is some controversy as to whether this is for sure Madonna or not:

8e159d454fdbb8d73b76a942c53c3550.jpg

MADONNA FANS...what is the truth? Could 12/13 year old Madonna have gotten into the makeup early and made herself look a bit older? Did she go see Elvis at that age? Did he sign her an autograph?

Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker

bionic

Seems like the type of thing she would have mentioned. I'm voting no, though I do see the resemblence. Maybe its one of her many sisters. :laughga: 

buy bionic

Bradley

I think Madonna is the only one who can answer this question. If it was her, I don't think she would forget such a moment.

Gohan

No, daddy, that's just a random girl. Not even one of Madonna's Horcruxes

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Xaylan

of course that's Madonna. pay attention to detail. her eyebrows, nose, nose crease, and teeth are all the same

Snow

No, its not her. I believe she has refered Bowie gig as her first (or one of them) many times. Quite sure that she would have mentioned this. Besides it doesnt really fit her character to scream for an autograph... so yeah, not her.

Archived