đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Dangerous Woman Album Cover UHQ??

Am I A Girl

Featured Posts

Am I A Girl

Does anyone have a really good quality of Dangerous Woman album cover? The best quality? I can't find a really high quality pic of it!

also, do you think she'll release it on vinyl? 

Am I A Girl
3 minutes ago, TheFame Monster said:

3600x3600

Not sure if it's upscaled. 

Thank you xoxođź’›

Do you think she will release it on vinyl

Edonis

I think My Everything was released on vinyl, so maybe she'll do the same with Dangerous Woman. 

Am I A Girl
3 minutes ago, Edonis said:

I think My Everything was released on vinyl, so maybe she'll do the same with Dangerous Woman. 

Yes! It was on lavender vinyl, I have it!!

need a DW vinyl

Edonis
Just now, GAGAXCOLLECTOR said:

Yes! It was on lavender vinyl, I have it!!

need a DW vinyl

She probably will but after a few months of promo like My Everything. 

Just wait and collect your coins, sis. 

Am I A Girl
Just now, Edonis said:

She probably will but after a few months of promo like My Everything. 

Just wait and collect your coins, sis. 

Yes! I think she'll release it on vinyl!!

dangerous woman album is so good! Would sound better on vinyl!! Maybe she'll release Yours Truly too!

KURUSHITOVSKA

I bought My Everything on vinyl by Urban Outfitters and it kept skipping a lot. After returning it they gave me another one that had the same skipping so I sold it. If they release DW on vinyl I hope UO isn't the manufacturer because their pressings suck. Silly me that thought a fashion brand could make quality music releases. They just do it for the money and the hipsters that feels special with an LP and a 100$ record player with USB (real quality players for those who like to enjoy real vinyl music are way more expensive and not from UO, and they don't have USB :') ). 

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Tove Lo
17 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

I bought My Everything on vinyl by Urban Outfitters and it kept skipping a lot. After returning it they gave me another one that had the same skipping so I sold it. If they release DW on vinyl I hope UO isn't the manufacturer because their pressings suck. Silly me that thought a fashion brand could make quality music releases. They just do it for the money and the hipsters that feels special with an LP and a 100$ record player with USB (real quality players for those who like to enjoy real vinyl music are way more expensive and not from UO, and they don't have USB :') ). 

Sis whatchu talkin about. Your record player is just ****, plain and simple. I bought an Audiotechnica or whatever on sale for 80 (originally 100) and that thing has never skipped once, including playing the My Everything vinyl while my old record player sounded shitty and skipped a lot. 

Edit: I've bought multiple records from UO because they were exclusive and they've never skipped and sound CD quality.

hop on that **** like a maniac

KURUSHITOVSKA
11 minutes ago, Tove Lo said:

Sis whatchu talkin about. Your record player is just ****, plain and simple. I bought an Audiotechnica or whatever on sale for 80 (originally 100) and that thing has never skipped once, including playing the My Everything vinyl while my old record player sounded shitty and skipped a lot. 

Edit: I've bought multiple records from UO because they were exclusive and they've never skipped and sound CD quality.

Audiotechnica is one of the best. And I have a Technics DJ turntable (was 250) that is also one of the best, so maybe it was just an issue with some pressings. But I'm never buying music on UO again, bevause they don't give a **** about music, all they want is to make money from those limited editions or whatever. When I buy a vinyl, i get it when I know how it's been manufactured. Compare the quality of an early pressing of an 180 gram vinyl from the 80s or even the Born This Way 180gr release with a vinyl from UO and then you'll know what I'm talking about. They even sell cassettes, that can't never offer the same audio quality as a vinyl or cd, but as they're cute, people buy them not for the music, just for the product. I'm so an audiphile, so don't tell me "what you talking about" please xD

Tove Lo
6 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Audiotechnica is one of the best. And I have a Technics DJ turntable (was 250) that is also one of the best, so maybe it was just an issue with some pressings. But I'm never buying music on UO again, bevause they don't give a **** about music, all they want is to make money from those limited editions or whatever. When I buy a vinyl, i get it when I know how it's been manufactured. Compare the quality of an early pressing of an 180 gram vinyl from the 80s or even the Born This Way 180gr release with a vinyl from UO and then you'll know what I'm talking about. They even sell cassettes, that can't never offer the same audio quality as a vinyl or cd, but as they're cute, people buy them not for the music, just for the product. I'm so an audiphile, so don't tell me "what you talking about" please xD

My Born This Way vinyl gives me cancer. It's the only vinyl I have that doesn't sound that good lol

Well yeah I like music but I'm not a freak about it. But I am a freak about collecting it.

Don't xD me hoe lmao

hop on that **** like a maniac

KURUSHITOVSKA
Just now, Tove Lo said:

My Born This Way vinyl gives me cancer. It's the only vinyl I have that doesn't sound that good lol

Well yeah I like music but I'm not a freak about it. But I am a freak about collecting it.

Don't xD me hoe lmao

Don't call me hoe lmao

Am I A Girl
11 hours ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

My vinyls all sound amazing becuase I have a good turntable! I have a Denon DP 300 F. If you have a crosley that's why it skips, it doesn't play well and not made well (crosley)

Am I A Girl
11 hours ago, Tove Lo said:

I have tons of UO exclusives and none of them skipped! I used to have a crosley and it sounds TERRIBLE! Now I upgraded to a denon DP 300 F and it's perfect nothing skips!

Archived