Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

My ideal LG5 aesthetic

Chelseaaaaaa

Featured Posts

Chelseaaaaaa

I know at least fifty threads have been done that are similar to this but 1) they weren't mine ;) & 2) this forum discusses her looks on the daily regardless so I'd rather do that while being positive.

Makeup:
Lady-Gaga-Billboard-Magazine-December-20
2A992CA900000578-3164649-image-a-10_1437
2c73de5a09b1f0749a8a62c0a3bceea0.jpg

I love the idea of playing up her brows with toned down makeup. It has usually been the opposite for Gaga. Though, I do believe heavy eye makeup can work with this look (as seen in pic three). Sarah is really onto something with this idea. It's classic "Gaga" enough to appeal to most fans that love her avant-garde looks, but it isn't going to alienate anyone for being too out there either. It's a great balance. I believe Gaga/Sarah have only touched the surface of what can be done. I wouldn't be surprised if she goes forward with this for LG5 after testing the waters during C2C & the Billboard photoshoot.

Hair:
Gaga.jpg
gallery_big_lady-gaga-long-black-hairsty
grannyhairld.jpg
tumblr_mmmvos9IyB1r5311eo1_1280.jpg

I was thinking of having a different color every season. Summer for blonde, fall for black, winter with a mixed color (as seen in the third photo), spring with pink (mainly because we never got a proper era with pink hair & I love it on her). Etc. I don't want LG5's hair to be restricted to one shade and style but I don't want constant changes like BTW or ARTPOP.  I'd be disappointed if we get nothing but blonde but I'd feel like something is missing if we only had dark hair. For me personally, four different hair looks is the best way to go. It doesn't necessarily have to be summer/fall/winter/spring but I'd be surprised if that duration of time does not work best.

Clothing:
minimalism-gareth-pugh.jpg
tumblr_lkuooo5mxD1qgqq8eo1_500.jpgspeed-inspired-dresses-inertia-collectio
HERPEN_AFWS11_393.jpgsuzy_menkes_iris_van_herpen_8636.jpeg_no
yiqing-yin-couture-fall-winter-2012-01.j
I adore a pretty dress on Gaga too but for her next big album I need iconic fashion moments. There hasn't been one from her in quite some time. She looks pretty but that's it. There is so much more to her than that. One of the reasons I fell in love with everything Gaga is was due to her love for haute couture & how well she utilized designers of all statures. The examples I have shown above are outfits I know she'd look great in but I'd be happy with clothing choices merely in a similar realm.

Shoes:
6bb35f7e74a00787c06a584726b37285.jpg
versace-spring-summer-2010-ss10-runway-s
Iris-Van-Herpen-Fall-2015-Shoes.jpg
jantaminiau-thumb-couture-shoes.png

Because of Gaga's killer shoe game it is hard to come up with heels that she hasn't worn. Even if it was just once. So, instead, I'm just listing a few ensembles I think would be amazing for LG5 instead of the same five pairs she is known for. I really want her to switch up her shoes if nothing else -- aesthetically speaking -- for this upcoming era.

Opinions? :) How about y'all? What are you hoping for?

KyliesChild

Love the jazz brows and when she wore them it did make an impact on fashion a tiny bit, so she should push them and it could become a signature look. I would like he blonde too, however the black and pink one are bad in my opinion and even though the white and blue one is gorgeous it might now look good on her since she has had a massive change in hairstyles. I would like for Gaga to style her hair differently, but not too over the top. Futuristic fashion would be cool, however I don't know about the choices you've made there. Simple does not mean boring, you know? She changed make statements in ways that aren't over-the-top. I love the last shoes.

Warholian

As long as this makes a comeback, I'll be happy. Screen-Shot-2015-07-13-at-3.10.51-PM.png

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

JustAnotherDay

I like everything but the eyebrows, they are nice occasionally but I wouldn't like them to be a constant.

Spoiler

I love the pink hair so much on her, I've never seen the photo before

was NickARTPOP

Iwontell

Those are all cool things, but she has already done them...I really feel like she's going to try something that's new for her...

I've said it before in a topic like this one: I love the aesthetic of that Porter Magazine shoot by Inez and Vinoodh...it's "road", it's 70's, it's still kind of unusual...it could be expanded into a larger visual identity for an album, depending on what kind of sound she's going for...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

GawdGa

yaassss im here for all out crazy outfits again

i dont want her to hold back anything :staymad:

kabirartfling

The makeup for LG5 is definately not going to be pretty girl next door kind of look (ie ARTPOP). I Think the look she is sporting these days ie thick eyebrows,minimal makeup, natural hair with roots is going to be the LG5 route! She has already started experimenting with her shoes if you look close enough (super high heels in differents shades ,studded heels, creepy white face heels,V mag shoot heels). About her clothings i really like the pics you have shared here...i think iris needs exposure and gaga can give that to her although i feel gaga is going to go for rock chic inspired outfits for the album (black leather jackets, short denim pants,fishnets, t-shirts, )

Give your love to me

Chelseaaaaaa
2 hours ago, kabirartfling said:

The makeup for LG5 is definately not going to be pretty girl next door kind of look (ie ARTPOP). I Think the look she is sporting these days ie thick eyebrows,minimal makeup, natural hair with roots is going to be the LG5 route! She has already started experimenting with her shoes if you look close enough (super high heels in differents shades ,studded heels, creepy white face heels,V mag shoot heels). About her clothings i really like the pics you have shared here...i think iris needs exposure and gaga can give that to her although i feel gaga is going to go for rock chic inspired outfits for the album (black leather jackets, short denim pants,fishnets, t-shirts, )

I'd love for Iris to be to LG5 what McQueen was to The Fame Monster era. Gaga has worked with her before, but a full collab would be amazing.

Gagas love

bro you gave me soooo much life. thanks for this post.

GREAT IDEAS. mixture of classy with avante garde, so maturega

Gagas love
5 hours ago, Warholian said:

As long as this makes a comeback, I'll be happy. Screen-Shot-2015-07-13-at-3.10.51-PM.png

i hooooooope.

rocknroll

Gagas love
52 minutes ago, Chelsea Symona said:

I'd love for Iris to be to LG5 what McQueen was to The Fame Monster era. Gaga has worked with her before, but a full collab would be amazing.

thats what i thought

Archived