Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Worst Gaga Lie / Promise ever...

HolyDelRey

Featured Posts

HolyDelRey

My worst Gaga lie ever its when she promised that she will release the song that didn't make it on ARTPOP through the app. :(

And let's not forget the iconic Telephone continuation...

What about u guys?

The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in..

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YaaaasGaga

When she said she was performing in space, I think I heard that was down to a multitude of issues out of her control as well, but it was such a big promise and it would've made headline news EVERYWHERE. Hopefully she can still do that at some point:saladga:

HolyDelRey
Just now, Gagz4Gaga said:

that tragic Venus music video :neyde:

The video its filmed, but unfourtunately she will never release it. It was directed by Ruth/ 

The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in..

teenagechrist

Probably the ARTPOP app, ARTPOP Act 2, or the Venus music video. I'm glad she learned to not reveal too many things. 

feeling so hot tamale

Manul
2 minutes ago, Bakki Del Rey said:

The video its filmed, but unfourtunately she will never release it. It was directed by Ruth/ 

The video was never filmed.

it wasn't laaaahv

Dominic
1 minute ago, Bakki Del Rey said:

I didn't think they filmed it, just photos by Klein.  

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Haroon

The release of the DWUW music video :deadbanana: 

Mostly because it seemed to be on the brink of release, rather than loads of the other things which didn't get as far to have people on the edge of their seats :giveup: 

T3ARS

The real Edge Of Glory video :neyde:

the%2Bedge%2Bof%2Bglory%2Bset.jpg

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

PartySick
25 minutes ago, YaaaasGaga said:

When she said she was performing in space, I think I heard that was down to a multitude of issues out of her control as well, but it was such a big promise and it would've made headline news EVERYWHERE. Hopefully she can still do that at some point:saladga:

Yeah, the rocket exploded killing some people I think...it's best that she didn't do that :ohno: just imagine :ohno:

OT: I'm still torn up about not hearing the mariachi version of Americano :neyde: I know that was one of the more obscure "promises" but that and the extended version of Bad Kids just :giveup: Gags why :giveup:

🖤

Archived