💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

It's Official: Card Captor Sakura is back!

Gohan

Featured Posts

Gohan

sakura100.jpg

New sequel manga launches in Japan on June 3

ccs-20th-anniversary.png.jpg

The July issue of Kodansha's Nakayoshi magazine is announcing on June 3 that CLAMP's Cardcaptor Sakura manga is inspiring a new anime project..

This year marks the 20th anniversary of the original manga. CLAMP are also launching a new Cardcaptor Sakura sequel manga series in the magazine's July issue.

The manga will take place after titular character Sakura graduates from Tomoeda Elementary School, in her first year of junior high school. Sakura sees a mysterious dream, and an incident takes place.

NHK's BS Premium began re-running the Clow Card arc of the Cardcaptor Sakura anime on April 6. A book compiling previously published illustrations shipped on March 24.

The original Cardcaptor Sakura magical girl manga series ran in Nakayoshi from May 1996 to June 2000, andKodansha published 12 volumes of the manga from November 1996 to July 2000. The manga series has sold over 12 million copies. Tokyopop released the series in English in two editions, and Dark Horse Comics later released the series in omnibus format.

An anime series produced by Madhouse aired in Japan from April 1998 to March 2000. A film titled Cardcaptor Sakura: The Movie premiered in Japan in 1999, and Cardcaptor Sakura: The Sealed Card followed in 2000.

Sources: 

http://blog.esuteru.com/archives/8592220.html

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Gohan

I AM SO EXCITEEEEEED, OMFG

tumblr_inline_o73cmuXlsE1u12r37_500.gif

sakura-ep10-01_lgv.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_nodcpvMcAf1u8biv5o1_500.gif

Gohan
4 minutes ago, DiegoMonster said:

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT ME WANTS

Me too, oh my god. I never got this excited over an anime/manga reedition in my LIFE. When will Dragon Ball

britney-crying-o.gif

My childhood is coming back to life and I am NOT planning on growing up soon

RebeldeFaith

This is the only magical girls manga/anime that I like and this is really exciting. :excited2:

Although I hope that if they'll animate this story they don't ruin it. :grr:

Something something idk

heavymlover

I absolutely love Sakura Cardcaptor. I really hope they develop the anime as well.

I ship Sakura/Lee so hard omg.

Archived