💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Zelda U to have two demos @ E3, both 90 minutes long

Redstreak

Featured Posts

Redstreak

The Legend of Zelda for Wii U will be the only playable game Nintendo has at E3 2016 and, according to reports, will give attendees between an hour to 90 minutes with the game.

Finder reports that Nintendo has informed press there will be two extended demos at its show floor booth, and is asking those at the show to set aside 90 minutes to complete it fully.

Nintendo Everything has confirmed there will be "two extended demos" that let players "step into the wilds of Hyrule and explore some of the grasslands, forests and mountains that they’ve been given mere glimpses of to date."

For those not attending E3, Nintendo will also also be streaming gameplay from its booth, so you'll be able to watch from home. Additionally, it is giving 500 dedicated fans the opportunity to get hands-on with the game in its New York store. For details on this, click here.

Nintendo has confirmed the Wii U version of The Legend of Zelda would be its only playable title at E3 2016 "in order to provide attendees a complete immersion."

"The Legend of Zelda Wii U" is believed to be a working title. Nintendo may reveal its final name at E3, though this has not been confirmed.

It is also the first entry in the series to go fully open-world. According to longtime series producer Eiji Aonuma, the world is as big as can be managed on the system.

"A huge, seamlessly unfolding world is something that can't be achieved if the hardware isn't advanced enough," he said. "Ever since we made the very first generation of Legend of Zelda games though, we've had as large a world as can be realized with the hardware, so you could say it was inevitable that we've now done the same with the new Wii U title."

The game is also scheduled to be released on Nintendo's next platform, codenamed the NX, though it has been confirmed that the company will be not discussing this version or the new hardware at E3.

Nintendo has confirmed NX will be launching globally in March 2017.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/zelda-wii-us-e3-demos-could-be-90-minutes-long/1100-6440255/

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Sunny

Zelda U is the Nintendo equivalent of Stanopoly (inside GGD / CC joke)

-

Perched tbh :giveup: Some people bought Wii U only for the Zelda title :emma:  

I like dancin', and ponies....

Manul

I wonder if this is because they have no other game or if it is because the game will be massive.

it wasn't laaaahv

Redstreak
5 minutes ago, Sunny said:

-

poor them, honestly the only two titles I care about getting at this point that I still don't have are Splatoon and Mario Maker, otherwise the Wii U is dead. I'm picking up Zelda for the NX. I swear to Christ though if there's no Animal Crossing for the NX I will riot.

kvnrp

They better have those demos at Gamescom as well :grr:

Just now, Sunny said:

-

I nearly did and because of the Metroid U rumors.
Thank god I didn't tbh :emma:

Sizzily
2 minutes ago, Love Drought said:

I wonder if this is because they have no other game or if it is because the game will be massive.

I'd go with "they have no other games" :emma: 

One Banned Boi

Sunny
1 minute ago, Redstreak said:

poor them, honestly the only two titles I care about getting at this point that I still don't have are Splatoon and Mario Maker, otherwise the Wii U is dead. I'm picking up Zelda for the NX. I swear to Christ though if there's no Animal Crossing for the NX I will riot.

I didn't want to buy it because the games are like $60 and there aren't a lot of them. Also no good homebrew yet to pirate games :sis:

The NX is coming out in March (my birthday is then) so I am def buying it. I also hope the rumors that it's a handheld and console also, so I don't have to buy a new DS.

3 minutes ago, kvnrp said:

They better have those demos at Gamescom as well :grr:

I nearly did and because of the Metroid U rumors.
Thank god I didn't tbh :emma:

I was so perched for Metroid  U :giveup:

I like dancin', and ponies....

Redstreak
5 minutes ago, Love Drought said:

Both

adamsenigma

I'm seriously excited about this game. I've been playing Zelda since I was like 6 so the series are really important for me and hold a place in my heart. What's even more exciting is the fact that every delayed Zelda game are the BEST; Ocarina Of Time, Wind Waker, Twilight Princess.. The storyline is apparently about the Hylian civil war and the dark interlopers from the Twili, aka the Sheikahs. Besides, according to Aonuma, this game is really ambitious and innovative, just like Ocarins Of Time (1998) was. :excited2:

If any of you have never played any Zelda games you should really give it a try, you won't regret.

Haroon

Wow that's like 120-180mins of gameplay :omg: My random guess is that the game will take like 50-60 hours to complete though :laughga: Kinda exciting but kinda nerve wracking too. I'm pretty sure I'll just get this on the NX because eventually they're gonna move on from the Wii U so best to move as early as possible. THEN AGAIN I don't want to be getting an NX at launch and then stay dehydrated for games for ages like Wii U owners were :emma: But then I don't want to be getting Zelda on Wii U just to end up getting it on NX again :smh: I'm so torn, but it's not a decision that can be made before the difference between the versions are outlined :huh: 

47 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

YES TANNER GET SPLATOON :woot: You need to omg, it's so much fun :excited2: 

Redstreak
3 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Wow that's like 120-180mins of gameplay :omg: My random guess is that the game will take like 50-60 hours to complete though :laughga: Kinda exciting but kinda nerve wracking too. I'm pretty sure I'll just get this on the NX because eventually they're gonna move on from the Wii U so best to move as early as possible. THEN AGAIN I don't want to be getting an NX at launch and then stay dehydrated for games for ages like Wii U owners were :emma: But then I don't want to be getting Zelda on Wii U just to end up getting it on NX again :smh: I'm so torn, but it's not a decision that can be made before the difference between the versions are outlined :huh: 

YES TANNER GET SPLATOON :woot: You need to omg, it's so much fun :excited2: 

Rumor has it that the reason they're missing a holiday release for the NX is because they want to ensure it will actually have a decent launch lineup, knowing the lack of one for the Wii U was a very big set back.

Haroon
7 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

Rumor has it that the reason they're missing a holiday release for the NX is because they want to ensure it will actually have a decent launch lineup, knowing the lack of one for the Wii U was a very big set back.

Hmm but then what could they have to launch with it? I don't see a big new Mario platformer coming out or a new Mario Kart or Splatoon 2 or Bayonetta 3 or Pokken Tournament 2 :confused: 

Redstreak
3 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Hmm but then what could they have to launch with it? I don't see a big new Mario platformer coming out or a new Mario Kart or Splatoon 2 or Bayonetta 3 or Pokken Tournament 2 :confused: 

It's hard to say, they're currently being highly secretive regarding the console, they aren't even showing it at E3. Another rumor is that a few of the launch titles are going to be NX ports of some the Wii U's most popular games.

Haroon
18 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

It's hard to say, they're currently being highly secretive regarding the console, they aren't even showing it at E3. Another rumor is that a few of the launch titles are going to be NX ports of some the Wii U's most popular games.

Yeah I heard that too but that seems really sucky, like it's not really pushing for the new console at all :emma: 

Archived