💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

2013 Britney/Gaga Collab?

dek0de

Featured Posts

dek0de

Start at 38:00

I was watching this interview today, and this is the first time I've heard of this supposed collab?  What ever happened to this; do we know?

Fiona Apple

Gaga said in 2014 that she'd rather collaborate with Elton instead.....

Didymus
2 minutes ago, Britney Spears said:

Gaga said in 2014 that she'd rather collaborate with Elton instead.....

Didn't she say this to someone interviewing her for Britney's fan forum too? :rip:

Andrew Warhola

They probably recorded a song together, then Gaga heard the rest of the album

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

Alien Tulip

Gaga loves Britney a lot but Gaga doesn't want to collaborate with her because Britney wouldn't want to perform it anywhere except Vegas. I love Britney but I wouldn't want a collaboration between the two either BUT I'm glad both love and respect each other. My heart got so warm and giddy when Gaga called britney the queen of pop two months ago and then liked a photo of Britney on twitter :flutter: 

Alien Tulip
3 minutes ago, Andrew Warhola said:

They probably recorded a song together, then Gaga heard the rest of the album

Jordan confirmed they never recorded. 

dek0de
2 minutes ago, Alien Tulip said:

Jordan confirmed they never recorded. 

who is Jordan?

Alien Tulip
Just now, koca said:

who is Jordan?

The owner of Exhale. Possibly one of Britneys biggest fans. He's also a journalist. He interviewed Gaga through the phone two years ago. He's met Britney about 20 times since 2006 before her breakdown and Britney genuinely loves him and she even brought him on stage last summer at her vegas to show to dance with her. 

dek0de
10 minutes ago, EvilCat said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/ladygaga/status/409622718443560960

She tweet this in 2013 and still nothing happen :neyde:

and she also said the same thing as britney "you will have to wait and see" 

I think they had plans and ideas for a song, but it just simply never happened...

6 minutes ago, Alien Tulip said:

Gaga loves Britney a lot but Gaga doesn't want to collaborate with her because Britney wouldn't want to perform it anywhere except Vegas. I love Britney but I wouldn't want a collaboration between the two either BUT I'm glad both love and respect each other. My heart got so warm and giddy when Gaga called britney the queen of pop two months ago and then liked a photo of Britney on twitter :flutter: 

This is true, but a Britney/Gaga collab would destroy the charts and airways...

SamJ

This has to happen.

Britney the 21st century queen of pop

And Gaga the biggest phenomenon of all time!

2 of my faves, but I would just settle for new music from them on their own. Britney and Gaga I need new music off you please I've basically been listening to Applause Bad Romance Work Bitc* and Pretty Girls on repeat for a year now and you know its getting boring gals so plz hurry up and work bitche*

dek0de
5 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

as much as i love britney...

Meghan-Trainor-No-new-single.jpg

And the most used GGD meme goes to ^...

...but I love it! :hor:

Fiona Apple
13 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Didn't she say this to someone interviewing her for Britney's fan forum too? :rip:

It was for BreatheHeavy :rip: MESS

Alien Tulip
1 minute ago, koca said:

I think they had plans and ideas for a song, but it just simply never happened...

This is true, but a Britney/Gaga collab would destroy the charts and airways...

Idk. I'd rather Britney and Gaga remain friends. A collaboration between them will just make the both of them receive major backlash. Britney will get backlash for lip syncing as always and Gaga will get backlash for contradicting herself. I love their love for one another though. Less than two years Gaga went to Britneys vegas show. Britney took her backstage and even told her father to cook fried chicken for Gaga :air: Britney never does this so that means Britney felt very comfortable with Gaga's company. Brandon (Gagas stylist) was also backstage also said Britney was super sweet and Britney and Gaga couldn't stop laughing. Usually Britney has her guard up when meeting other celebrities but we know how super friendly Gaga is. They both relate on so many struggles too. 

Archived