Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Stefani honey, you’re doing it wrong, just saying

SlayGagaloo

Featured Posts

SlayGagaloo

First of all, it's completely ridiculous to still call your fans little monsters or whatever, why? Cos You know what kind of music they want from you (actually at this point, anything would work) so if you want to make different (artistic) choices, why are you giving all these people fake hope, by refusing to say anything or give any clue about your next album?

Like, should I delete my account on GGD (INB4 you quote this saying yes) and ignore you and your music? Or you still have something good to offer. 

Don't get me wrong I will always love her, I was always here during C2C, AHS (no never watched it b4 hotel sorry Ryan), staying up late watching her at the Super Bowl, Oscars... What's she gonna wear to the met Gala? But now what? You don't want your fans anymore? Want to be more GP friendly?  OK cool, just say it! 

OK now to the OP :3 

Let's ask our friend SIA how she managed to blow up and become this international star (though she's been making music for 15 years): 

That mystery she's talking about IMO Played a HUGE part in making Gaga the star we know today, but unfortunately she couldn't keep it interesting. She kept throwing idea after idea after idea until people were simply confused and done with her (LITERALLY B4 BTW even started). 

She put herself in a bad situation, while she has many other options in case her next pop album fails, she simply can't become the international super star worshipped by millions anymore 

BECAUSE what made her that in the first place doesn't exist anymore.  

She's not at the point where anything she releases must be a success, cos LG5 could simply fail, and no one is going to buy this music not the bling-ah **** argument this time. 

So the point is: after ARTPOP she also didn't keep it simple. instead of releasing music, she kept doing these other distractions, so now people are confused again... If there are no impressive vocals people would be like (where are those super bowl vocals gone),  no bops... Fans would be like (um, I liked you because of poker face and the satanic bops.)

And same thing with: she shows up wearing no pants at the met Gala, we end up with regular people saying I liked that GG dress, what is this mess? 

YOU CAN NOT BE EVERY ICON, JUST BE THE MUSIC ICON WE ALL LOVE 

Michael Jackson doesn't have a Grammy - winning Jazz album nor an OSCAR, but he is simply an ICON until the end of time. 

Stop messing around Gagz, and do only what you're GREAT at.

Over.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Juvi
2 minutes ago, SlayGagaloo said:

Michael Jackson doesn't have a Grammy - winning Jazz album nor an OSCAR, but he is simply an ICON until the end of time.

doesn't he have like 13 or something?!

mister max

SlayGagaIoo honey, you're complaining again, just saying

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

AlexanderLevi2

I'll sum this up for everyone:

"Waaaaaah"

This is not your career, hunty. :wtf: Find something else that makes you happy.

Currently listening to Joanne

Bonkers

You could probably get a pretty serious prescription just by letting a doctor read your post.

Spoiler

:emma: no offense

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

SlayGagaloo
1 hour ago, Juvi said:

doesn't he have like 13 or something?!

1 hour ago, Coop said:

He does :air: 

"JAZZ album " 

bbPzVLh.gif

Over.

1 minute ago, Bonkers said:

You could probably get a pretty serious prescription just by letting a doctor read your post.

Reveal hidden contents

:emma: no offense

ahahahhaha

consider that line stolen hunty !!

DeanWinchester

Let her do what she wants. But if she stops making pop music or good music entirely, then I'll just unstan. That's just how it goes really.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

HolyDelRey

Instead of attacking the OP, with pretty rude answers, try to undersntand his/her point. We all have been in that situation where we were disappointed with Gaga at some point. :)

The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in..

Archived