Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Albums you actually bought on iTunes ?

Versace

Featured Posts

Versace

I use to pirate bay everything lol but now I'm subscribed to Apple Music and boy have I been missing out on HQ sound and I'll Leave it at that 

However they're some albums I purchased 

TF and TFM I Didn't cause digital downloads weren't as big, I just bought a physical copy of each twice

BTW I didn't simply cause I did not like it and no I don't feel bad it sold 1M copies in its first week slay, I bought a physical copy however

ARTPOP I didn't :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:, thought I can get away with it just like BTW, besides I remember not having any credit in my account I was poor back then now i'm :gaycat:  rish 

Now onto the only 3 albums I bought 

Confident by Demi (I regret buying this over ARTPOP, I just remember feeling so bad for her and wanting to donate some money to her and poot)

25 Adele (Like I had a choice)

Lemonade (Like I had a choice)

I'm 100% planning on buying LG5 don't worry and I feel I'll be obliged cause I don't see her putting it on Apple music

and ever since I started listening to music in HQ , I cannot go back 

so from now on, In order for me to buy any album two rules must apply 

1-I freakin love the album

2-It's a tidal or iTunes exclusive 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Prismatic

I don't think I have ever bought a digital album. I love my fave, but she ain't worth me wasting money two times, sorry. However, if it's a single, then I will buy it off iTunes. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

JustifyMyLove

ARTPOP 

edit: lmao why does ggd correct A rtpop to ARTPOP 

Julia Volkova #1 stan

Cheap thrills

I usually stream on Tidal and Apple.. 

But I've brought all Gaga albums, Lana, Amy and Adele albums 

MnXmtiZ.gif

Didymus
2 minutes ago, JustifyMyLove said:

edit: lmao why does ggd correct A rtpop to ARTPOP 

It saves space. Every time someone would write it wrong (incl. in reviews, articles,...) there'd be at least 15 identical posts correcting ha and making fun of ha.

JustifyMyLove
4 minutes ago, Didymus said:

It saves space. Every time someone would write it wrong (incl. in reviews, articles,...) there'd be at least 15 identical posts correcting ha and making fun of ha.

aaahhhh

Julia Volkova #1 stan

VillainTina

when i was 12 , i bought warrior and the fame ( cause it was 5.99$ lol). i have most of gagas cds epcept some singles. and everything else i illegaly download on hitsebeats.com or soundcloud lol :toofunny:

Queen Of Red M&M's /// Linda Evangelista /// Id Like To Keep It On Please 😶

Dominic

ARTPOP and Prism.  I also recently bought Hurts' and Foxes new album but that was largely because I wanted to show support for them as they need it more. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

High King

I just pirate the iTunes rip. It still comes with the "explicit" symbols, it's still Mastered for iTunes, and it still shows up as purchased in my library. 

If I really love the album or artist., I'll just buy a physical copy. I have all of Gaga, Marina, and Lana's albums, and I bought Dangerous Woman. 

Fame Romance

Tbh the only album I have ever bought on iTunes is Adele's 25 :emma:

The queen of album sales stealing those coins even from non-potential buyers :poot:

Archived