Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Just Watched Lemonade and I Don't Think...

Dangerous Man

Featured Posts

Dangerous Man

... anyone can top it. Gaga might.. but it will be really hard and I don't think she'll be making a visual album or another MV that is long for LG5. From the concept to the execution, the cinematics, the direction, and most of all the music, everything is just perfect. I'm still bald right now and i can't find my weave. The film was just brilliant. I think imma stan for Bey now. I wanna cry. Sorry Bey for calling you overrated and calling Lemonade boring, please forgive me  for my unholy sins. :giveup: 

It should win the album of the year and if not then the grammy will totally lose their non-existing credibility. :koons: 

Bravo Hives! Your fave deserves all the success and acclaim. :applause: 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cheap thrills

:applause: Lemonade :applause:

We'll Have to see about that AOTY

:applause:

whoever says Lemonade is bad is either lying or didn't even take time to watch it. It's a masterpiece

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Dangerous Man
1 minute ago, RF said:

Ok

Ok

Spoiler

Ok ok ok ok, okay ladies now let's get in formation. :sis: 

gagzus

As a visual it will be hard to top, as an album... not that hard

Dangerous Man
3 minutes ago, Bazaar said:

Where can I watch it? 

Tidal. :green: 

Lord Temptation
16 minutes ago, Dangerous Man said:

... anyone can top it. Gaga might.. but it will be really hard and I don't think she'll be making a visual album or another MV that is long for LG5. From the concept to the execution, the cinematics, the direction, and most of all the music, everything is just perfect. I'm still bald right now and i can't find my weave. The film was just brilliant. I think imma stan for Bey now. I wanna cry. Sorry Bey for calling you overrated and calling Lemonade boring, please forgive me  for my unholy sins. :giveup: 

It should win the album of the year and if not then the grammy will totally lose their non-existing credibility. :koons: 

Bravo Hives! Your fave deserves all the success and acclaim. :applause: 

Can you please explain the meaning of the film. 

Didymus

I agree. On every level it's simply superior to anything we've seen a pop star do. The entire thing is motion picture level in terms of directing and cinematography, very impressive.

So yeah, I'd rather Gaga stayed away from doing something similar for a while, it will be inevitably compared to Lemonade and it will probably lose :rip:

Versace

Tbh yea when you watch it with the clips, you start going like wow I'm blown away but at the end of the day

were not consuming the documentary on a daily basis, all we have is the album and I'm afraid without the visuals the album falls flat in some places

As a musical project, yea I'd say it was the best move since Gaga's debut but from a musical stand point I can name 20 albums that are far more superior in my opinion 

If Lemonade and Beyonce are that Holy I don't see it selling better than heck even Taylor's Speak Now let alone 1989 and let alone an Adele album

impact wise, her self-titled caused a bigger stir and even her third album was far more commercially appreciated

Lemonade is a tremendous project but an ok album and people will have to deal, no one has time to recall or rewatch an hour worth of music videos and monologue :awkney:

Daredevil

Lemonade is a masterpiece. You have to experience the whole thing, before talking sh*t. The cinematography is just beyond amazing and it's probably one of the most coherent albums of the decade. 

giphy.gifgallery-1461471407-giphy-45.gif

giphy.gif

Gaga could never make such a statement, because she's privileged and let's be honest, the only thing she could do better is the music. 

Dangerous Man
19 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

Can you please explain the meaning of the film. 

Well, the first part was all about the negative thoughts and feelings she had as a result of her husband's cheating. The way she expressed those feelings in the film is just freaking brilliant. The middle part was when she starts clearing up her mind and realizing things. She then decided to just move on, use all the bad things she experienced as her strength,(she was served lemons but she made lemonade, hihi),  forgive her husband and start their relationship all over again and build a happy family. She's doing that because of true love. Love is just the most beautiful thing here on this planet. It can overcome everything! It doesn't brag, it forgives, it is patient and it can endure all things! 

It looks cheap and the album sounds cheap :shrug: don't see what all the hype is about

BEYONCÉ film > Lemonade film

BEYONCÉ album > Lemonade album

Archived